Flash Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I was just thinking... A few years time, I'll be 17. 17. ****. That seems so far away, when in fact, it's not... A few years after that, I'll be 20. Some time after that, 30 or so. What will it be like then? Will I have completley forgotten about all the things I did as a Kid? Will I still remember the Otakuboards? Will I still do all the crazy stuff I do now, or will I finally settle down? Who knows. That's just another one of the mysteries of life...
Flash Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]I was just thinking... A few years time, I'll be 17. 17. ****. [/B][/QUOTE] it appears the D@mn is censored... D@mmit, that's my favourite word and I can't even say it.
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]I was just thinking... A few years time, I'll be 17. 17. ****. That seems so far away, when in fact, it's not... A few years after that, I'll be 20. Some time after that, 30 or so. What will it be like then? Will I have completley forgotten about all the things I did as a Kid? Will I still remember the Otakuboards? Will I still do all the crazy stuff I do now, or will I finally settle down? Who knows. That's just another one of the mysteries of life... [/B][/QUOTE] of course you'll remember
Flash Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] of course you'll remember [/B][/QUOTE] ...But will I?
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] ...But will I? [/B][/QUOTE] of course you will, just liek I said before
Flash Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] of course you will, just liek I said before [/B][/QUOTE] ...You've completley destroyed my topic... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
BabyGirl Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] ...But will I? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]He's being philisophical...I believe that you will remember as well. Something like this...I know that [i]I'll[/i] never forget! I have my real life friends, but the Otaku has brought a whole new string of online peeps who like the same shiz I do...even if you're all basically younger than me :D So, Final Flash, yes, you'll remember. And I should know, because I'm almost 17 myself...:D[/color]
Flash Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]He's being philisophical...I believe that you will remember as well. Something like this...I know that [i]I'll[/i] never forget! I have my real life friends, but the Otaku has brought a whole new string of online peeps who like the same shiz I do...even if you're all basically younger than me :D So, Final Flash, yes, you'll remember. And I should know, because I'm almost 17 myself...:D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] exactly! thanks, BabyGirl!
BabyGirl Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] exactly! thanks, BabyGirl! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]No prob, bob ;)[/color]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Yeah, I wonder about stuff like that too... in a few years! ^_^;;; Well, the future always has good to come... I doubt I 'll ever forget the Otaku Boards. I'm on them everyday! :D
Matt.D Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [color=teal] I 4 1 will never 4get Otaku just like I will never 4 get my family, they both play a major role in my life.[/color]
Dark Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I don't think stuff like dat. I just enjoy life...
Ashy Ketchup Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Why worry? less than 1 and a half years to go till i'm 17 and I DONT CARE! Relaaaaax, and enjoy life, cuz someday you'll be dead. And then you'll really have a lot to worry about. What I wonder bout is AFTER all this. What happens when we die? Which is the right relegion? How do we know that any of this is really real? And how do I get a picture thing beside my name?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now