Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkolivegreen][b][font=tahoma]'Kay then. I'm looking for a Linkin Park banner using some screen shots from their video for "Numb". The screenshots I want in it are attatched below. I'd like it to say, "I've become so numb...", preferably in a very swirly-ish font or in the Linkin Park font (if you have it). I don't want my name on it. I just think it'll ruin the whole feel of the banner. Thanks.

-Catie[/color][/b][/font]
Posted
I love people who post the images they want *hugs*

Just choose which one you like best, I would have used the better known linkin park font in the first one but it wouldn't download properly, sorry.
Posted
[color=darkolivegreen][b][font=tahoma]I think I'll use the first one, even though I said swirly-ish font. I loves it! You're welcome for posting the images. *hugs back* Thanks alot Doukeshi!!!

-Catie[/color][/b][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...