erinzyger Posted February 22, 2004 Posted February 22, 2004 [color=darkolivegreen][b][font=tahoma]'Kay then. I'm looking for a Linkin Park banner using some screen shots from their video for "Numb". The screenshots I want in it are attatched below. I'd like it to say, "I've become so numb...", preferably in a very swirly-ish font or in the Linkin Park font (if you have it). I don't want my name on it. I just think it'll ruin the whole feel of the banner. Thanks. -Catie[/color][/b][/font]
Doukeshi Posted February 23, 2004 Posted February 23, 2004 I love people who post the images they want *hugs* Just choose which one you like best, I would have used the better known linkin park font in the first one but it wouldn't download properly, sorry.
erinzyger Posted February 23, 2004 Author Posted February 23, 2004 [color=darkolivegreen][b][font=tahoma]I think I'll use the first one, even though I said swirly-ish font. I loves it! You're welcome for posting the images. *hugs back* Thanks alot Doukeshi!!! -Catie[/color][/b][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now