OtakuBoards

Neo blend sig

SaiyanPrincessX

I made this yesterday for another forum and I thought I'd get some feedback on it.

[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Neo-orange4.png[/IMG]

Yes its just blending and tweaking that I used but I wasn't trying to get real fancy. The image on the far left of the image is what took the most messing with. I had to make it similar colors to the rest of the image. So yeah, please rate.

[color=#707875]I think that's pretty cool. It looks like it took you a while to get things to blend so nicely.

I particularly like the fact that you've maintained the colours from the orignial image (where Neo is walking down the hall), while also adding the other elements in. Very nice.

As far as a rating goes...I don't think I'm really happy to give a numerical score. With stuff like this, I just don't find it adequate. I will say though, I think this is one of the best pieces I've seen from you. Your photo/image editing seems to be steadily improving over time, which is definitely a good thing.[/color]

Yeah, fantastic harmonisation of the fiery colours. The silhouette of Neo in the middle stands out well without forming a drastic contrast (heh, it kinda' looks like that image for The Sixth Sense). The fading and layering of the larger images is well done - almost like different angles of that central image. Sharp yet smooth. Well done!