OtakuBoards

Ceres,Fushigi Yugi, etc

Ayshi No Ceres

[color=indigo]Please look properly in this forum. There's already a [b]Ayashi no Ceres[/b] and [b]Fushigi Yuugi[/b]. Please put your comments there. I'm not trying to act like a mod but it's true that there's already a thread by the same name lalready exsist.[/color]

Guest Sesshy's girl
[COLOR=Teal]undefined[/COLOR][quote name='Ayshi No Ceres][FONT=Comic Sans MS]undefined[/FONT][SIZE=2]undefined[/SIZE][COLOR=SeaGreen]undefined[/COLOR][COLOR=RoyalBlue']undefined[/COLOR][/quote]
[COLOR=Indigo]Yes! I love Ceres and Fushigi Yugi!!!! Both very good series and by the same author Yu Watase(Thank-you!). I've read up to vol. 5 of ceres and frankly it's starting to get scarry. I can't believe Aki, possesed by the progenitor, killed the grandpa. I wonder what'll happen next*shivers*. . . .[/COLOR]:D

[quote name='Sweet Pie][color=indigo]Please look properly in this forum. There's already a [b]Ayashi no Ceres[/b] and [b]Fushigi Yuugi[/b']. Please put your comments there. I'm not trying to act like a mod but it's true that there's already a thread by the same name lalready exsist.[/color][/quote]

[color=darkblue]I'm quite sure you do mean well, but do let Moderators handle things like this in the future. (I do appreciate you trying to help, though. Honestly. ^^)

This thread started out as spam, and has stayed that way. If you're going to talk about a manga, try making it a meaningful discussion. Put more thought into what you type. I'm closing this thread, but if someone wants to make another attempt at a reasonable discussion thread, feel free to go ahead with it.[/color]