Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
does anyone have any idea what this "mon colle" that fox kids is advertising is about? i read a blurb about it in animerica but it didn't explian much. ja!
Posted
I saw the first 1 or 2 eps of it a long whilez ago. I don't remember what it's about, I just remember I really didn't like it. gee, isn't I a big help? -_-'
it's not anything special, but you should watch it for yourself to see if you like it anyway
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]I saw the first 1 or 2 eps of it a long whilez ago. I don't remember what it's about, I just remember I really didn't like it. gee, isn't I a big help? -_-'
it's not anything special, but you should watch it for yourself to see if you like it anyway [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, thanks for responding at least. it doesn't look that good, but the characters kinda reminded me of digi charat , which, although annoying, was too cute to turn down ^^
ja!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=royal blue]Mon Colle Knights is about a man named Hiragi who discovers the world of Mon(Monster world.) He plans on retrieving six "monster items," and bringing them back to benefit mankind in the real world. His daughter, Rockna and her boyfriend, Mondo become Mon Colle Kinghts; the knights can posses the monsters of Mon World, helping them to battle. However, Hiragi's arch rival, Eccentro... and his two minions, Batch and Gluko are out for the monster items too. They plan on using them to take over the real world.

I hope this helps you understand the anime a little bit better:toothy: (and you're right, the show [i]isn't[/i] that great.)[/color]
Posted
OF COURSE!!!

i loved that show!!

but they stopped showing it here in cali!! sigh* that wuz one tite show... hehehehe!!! i liked the guy the most... forgot his name tho... owell!
Posted
i watched the new episode this morning.. good lord was it over-rated.. it really wasn't that good...

and I thought Mondo and Rockna were brother-and-sister?

and the two evil minons ppls of Eccentros'' which one is which?

i like the purple-chick.. she was cool

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...