Megumi Posted February 22, 2004 Posted February 22, 2004 When Otakuboards so unkindly deleted my sig, I decided it was time for a change anyways. So I took the quote that was in my sig, and made it into a banner. The quote is from a poem that I really like (paraphrased slightly), I believe it's called simply "Curiousity", by Alastair Reid. A cat-girl picture seemed very much in order for the quote, and I liked the expression on her. So, comments?
Syk3 Posted February 23, 2004 Posted February 23, 2004 [quote name='Kelyha']That's cute!!!!! :love: Can you get me one? Pweese!?![/quote][color=#30415d]This is spam. If you would like to reply to an art piece, please do so using constructive criticism and outline what you like and don't like about it, and how the artist can improve. Thanks.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now