Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pokemon or Digimon?


Pokemon or Digimon?  

  1. 1. Pokemon or Digimon?

    • Pokemon
      6
    • Digimon
      2
    • Both
      1
    • Undecided or neither
      2


Recommended Posts

Guest lucky77760
Posted
pick whitch 1 u like:):ball:
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Anyone that votes for digimon shouldnt be in the pokemon forum digimon is just a copy of pokemon,except they can talk and when they evolve they dont stay evolved.Digimon suck.And i am sorry, if anyone finds this offensive. -_- ._.
Posted
Hey, Darker, I'm on your side. Digimon sucks, except for the little computer thingies where you can battle other people. But the rest of it, I don't like it much.
Posted
Hey, thanx, Darker. I'll put you on my list once my internet speeds up. That should be soon. But yeah, Digimon isn't as good as Pokemon.
Guest lucky77760
Posted
well sorry 2 burst ur bubble but pokemon was copied from digimon even ask duomaxwell1202 on this otakuboard
Posted
Lucky dude or whatever your name is i really dont think pokemon copied digimon becouse where i am at in the U.S. pokemon came out 1 or 2 years before the gay digimon.How can any one like them? Please explain why u like :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: DIGIMON:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
Actually, neither of them or a copy of each other. True, DIgimon came out first with their tamogachi, like creations, pokemon has no way been inspired by digimon in ideas and digimon's idea have not been inspired by pokemon. THier both unique and cool in their own ways!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i]
[B]yeah pokemon came from the creator, who use to play with crickets but they made them battle.... thats how pokemon came to be [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I read an article in a game mag (I think it was Nintendo Power) about that. I thought that was cool, how he cought bugs and had them fight, when he was a kid. Heh, actually, I used to do that too. Every summer I'd catch a praying Mantis and keep it as a pet, feeding it bugs and watching it eat them. :tasty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]

Yeah, I read an article in a game mag (I think it was Nintendo Power) about that. I thought that was cool, how he cought bugs and had them fight, when he was a kid. Heh, actually, I used to do that too. Every summer I'd catch a praying Mantis and keep it as a pet, feeding it bugs and watching it eat them. :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe.... I do that. Except I catch grasshoppers and then spray a whole heap of fly spray in the jar, and then watch them die.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

Hehe.... I do that. Except I catch grasshoppers and then spray a whole heap of fly spray in the jar, and then watch them die. [/B][/QUOTE]

why????

WTF!!!!!!!!

whats the piont of that sicko.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i]
[B]

why????

WTF!!!!!!!!

whats the piont of that sicko..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well.............., the only reason I do that is because it's FUN! And don't call me a sicko.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i]
[B]well thats pretty mean... i find stuff like that cruelity.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Sheesh, there's like a billion gazillion tramillion grasshoppers out in the world, and I'm only catching ones on my little farm......................*thinks*or is that a big farm?.................*thinks again*anyways, it's still fun.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i]
[B]well thats pretty mean... i find stuff like that cruelity.... [/B][/QUOTE]

It's not any worse than spraying pesticide on plants, which kill them. Or stepping on ants... Or snails...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]

It's not any worse than spraying pesticide on plants, which kill them. Or stepping on ants... Or snails... [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you by any chance trying to say something to me?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]Ummm... Well, I have stepped on a few snails... [/B][/QUOTE]

AHA!! So now I have a suspect. I'll be looking for you........
Posted
WHAT!?! NO! IT WASN'T ME!!! I SWEAR!!! IT WAS, UM... IT WAS... IT WAS WARLOCK! YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT!!! WARLOCK DID IT!!! NOT ME!!!.... whew... that was close..... wait a minute... did I say that out loud?..... oh crap...
Posted
Okay then..........., I now have 2 suspects. But don't think I'm not lookin' for ya jcgoudy, 'cause I am! And also Warlock.But how do I know your not just trying to use Warlock to cover up? Hmmmmm?
Posted
um... um... um... HE FRAMED ME!!!! DON'T BELIEVE HIM!!! IT'S NOT TRUE I TELL YA!!! [B]NOT TRUE!!!!![/B] IT'S ALL LIES!!!... and... um... well... I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!
Posted
Now I did not FRAME YOU!!!! You STEPPED ON ME!!!! YOU TOOK MY LIFE!!!!!! YOU......you........you........SNAIL KILLER!!!! All because of YOU, I'm now up in Snail Heaven..........DEAD!!!!!!
Warlock, beware................I'LL GET JCGOUDY!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...