• Pokemon
    • Digimon
    • Both
    • Undecided or neither

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmmmmhmmmmmm.......I'm sure he did. Warlock framed you. Oh well, I'll get him...............................................BUT YOU FIRST!!!!!...................ah, hang on.......I'll get YOU BOTH!!!!.....But still, you Jcgoudy, will be first.........I'm after you....NOW!!!! MWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]To Squashed Snail sorry to crack your shell but it wasnt Warlock it was.........Me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaa[/B][/QUOTE]

Three suspects..........I'm after you all. ESPECIALLY DARKER AND JCGOUDY!!!!!!!!! But I'm still keeping my eye on Warlock....He could be involved too.

Hang on a minute, how do I know that this isn't a big plot?How do I know that you three aren't in it together.........?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]We could be but see that snail over there in my corner in the card board box,with those spikes hanging above him ready to drop at any second, hes just my pet.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE!!!!!!!!!! Don't kill him.................please! He could've been my friend when I was alive! What does he look like....what colour is he?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i]
[B]he has to be blue...

most definitly....

i think i knw him too.... [/B][/QUOTE]

AHHHHH!!!! 4 SUSPECTS!!!! NOT YOU TOO!!!!! ...............er......what did you say? .....You said he was blue!..........NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! MAX!!!! MY BEST FRIEND MAX!!!!! If you, Darker, kill him, I'll get you bad! Aswell as you Gary Oak, Jcgoudy, and Warlock!

*squishy squashy sound is heard down the road* *someone looks and sees a squashed up snail sliding along the footpath* *runs away screaming* Right, now where are those...................killers? I didn't come back from the dead not to find them......................i came back from the dead TO find them! I'll get my revenge, one day........... *disappears into long grass*:demon: :devil: :demon:

• 4 weeks later...
[size=1][b]*Step's on Tien's head* Oops

Well this is turning in a nice topic. I havn't been tracking 'cause it got boring after a while.[/size][/b]

well, i'm all better now, so let me vote DAMNIT!! .......i've only got a SQUASHED SHELL, A SQUASHED HEAD, SALT IN MY EYES, AND AM BEING CHASED WITH A BAG OF SALT BY JCGOUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......err, pokemon is better.........

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wolf masteres [/i]
[B]
and i think snails are cute!!
i have one named slowpoke!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

YES, YES, YYEEESSSSS!!! Someone, just someone, is on MY side! .........hahaha......, beat that, jcgoudy, Warlock, DarkerSephiroth, Tien, and.........err.........all those other people who are after me!