• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest somebody8
POKEMON of course!!
like other people said, if we dont like pokemon we wont be in here:D

i got stuck last several months so i didnt post, but im not new here :o

and i heard from snail and other people that they like playing with bugs. when i was back in hongkong my bigger brother and i used to catch several spiders and put them in a plastic cup to let them fight. once we put water with a spider in a cup and put it in the refrigerator, we check the other day the spider is all frozen and its so cool

Guest Altron Gundam
Different people have different opinions and are entitled to it. This topic focuses on both Pokemon and Digimon so why can't the Digimon fans voice their opinion? The forum may be Pokemon, but this topic asked ppl which one is better. I don't care much for either, but some facts are bottom line:

-Digimon did not copy Pokemon. Anyone who thinks that is just pure dubbie.

-Digimon came out in 1991, Pokemon copied and came out thereafter.

-In the TV shows there is no comparison. Digimon at least has a real storyline going from season to season. All Pokemon is about, is ppl who never age, going around throwing Pikachu's T-Bolt against TRocket every episode. Its pretty pointless.

-The video games are kind of a stalemate. The first Pokemon games were ok, but the new games are just copies off old ones.

-Anyway, I say Digimon has a better show. But in the game world Pokemon is more dominant...not to say Pokemon is a decent game or anything.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Different people have different opinions and are entitled to it. This topic focuses on both Pokemon and Digimon so why can't the Digimon fans voice their opinion? The forum may be Pokemon, but this topic asked ppl which one is better. I don't care much for either, but some facts are bottom line:

-Digimon did not copy Pokemon. Anyone who thinks that is just pure dubbie.

-Digimon came out in 1991, Pokemon copied and came out thereafter.

-In the TV shows there is no comparison. Digimon at least has a real storyline going from season to season. All Pokemon is about, is ppl who never age, going around throwing Pikachu's T-Bolt against TRocket every episode. Its pretty pointless.

-The video games are kind of a stalemate. The first Pokemon games were ok, but the new games are just copies off old ones.

-Anyway, I say Digimon has a better show. But in the game world Pokemon is more dominant...not to say Pokemon is a decent game or anything. [/B][/QUOTE]

Fine and dandy but my poketeam dosent stink

Yes, I see, uh huh, there are more votes for Pokemon, I didn't get to vote, but to me, Digimon is so much better than Pokemon it isn't funny, but don't you think this is kinda biased? It's posted in the [i]Pokemon[/i] section, now, post it in the [i]digimon[/i] section, and see if your results are the same. If you wanted an unbiased response, then post this is general anime... but.. i really hate it when these two are compared. They are both awesome shows (though im gonna be biased here and say digimon is better) but anyways, they are both great shows, so why do we ALWAYS have to compare them. Can't you jsut pick one and be happy? or like both spereately and stop comparing them? I dont think the creators compare them, so honestly, why do we? They are very different shows! True they have similarites such as the digimon and pokemon are made up creatures. Yes that is the same, but look at all the differences... Digimon keeps switching characters around, digimon gives them crests, you only get one digimon, digimon never die, and then look at pokemon, there are 3-4 main characters, if you count Tracy, you can have many pokemon, on earth, where as digimon are in a different dimension. Can you al PLEASE stop comparing the two? They are great shhows that need to just be left alone, I mean you don't see people comparing Dragonball Z with Sailor Moon or Tenchi Muyo do you? I realize that these two ahve the same name so obviously people are going to scapegoat them as the same thing, but theya ren't. They are different. Celebrate those differences, thats why we have a digimon sction and a pokemon section at Otaku. Hay dios mio! Get over it! They arent the same show! So quit comparing them! Celebrate their awesomeness spereately. They are both kick-arse shows with great sucess, yes, I realize pokemon has greater success than digimon, but that shouldnt matter. It only matters whether or not you like the show. But one isn't [i]better[/i] than the other. They are both excellent shows and thats all that should matter, not which one is betetr b/c it all depends on the person. There I'm done now.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by chester [/i]
[B]cause seziures like Pokémon. And they don't announce their attacks!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry for double posting

but

heh heh exactly...

:ball: <---they caused seizures, okay i lie, it was pikachu, but still heh heh

"They dont announce thier attcks"
A duh. No kidding? really?! Wow! It took me all of a half second to figure that one out, seeing as how, POKEMON CAN'T TALK!

thank you alrton gundam