OtakuBoards

Kinetic vs The Challenger

Kinetic

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=slategray]I was just messing about in photoshop and decided that I wanted to have another battle. Anyway, I proceeded in making an image and I'm very happy with the end result.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#708090]Win at 7[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#708090]KO at 4[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#708090]Any Size[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#708090]Any Program[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#708090]Preferrably no stocks (images, like anime). Pure graphics.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#708090]Any style of graphics allowed (which means if Semjaza wants to vector against me, I'm dead :p)[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#708090]The rape (KO) level is when one person gets the set amount of votes while the other combatant still has none. So if the Challenger gets 4 and I have 0, it's an automatic win for that person. [/color][/size][/font]

[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#708090]My Image:[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#708090][img]http://chriscole.250free.com/blisscom.png[/img][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#708090]Post your image ASAP.[/color][/size][/font]

I know I suck at this type of thing, but I wanted an excuse to play around with PSP7, and I got it. Sorry about the terribleness, I was just playing round with the effects and I thought this looked pretty cool.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17614[/IMG]

Edit: Really? Thanks. I just got adobe shop pro or somthing... but it's really confusing, and It's on my other computer, which I can't get to cause it's more then 20 feet from my bedroom and it is the middle of the night...