Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello there. Obviously the Chilis are a very popular band who have been making music for a long time. In June they will be coming to the UK to play two gigs, one in Edinborough and one in Manchester, I was just wondering if anyone will be going to these.

Also what is your opinion of the chilis? What is your favourite album or guitarist? All discussion is welcome.
Posted
My favorite guitarist was Navarro, who coincidentally didn't even want to be in the band in the first place heh. Blood Sex Sugar Magik is pretty much undeniably their best album, in my opinion. I've not even bothered with the last two releases though. I just don't really have the interest anymore.
Posted
I 'd have to say that the best is most likely Fruscante (sp?) and you're right, Navarro obviously didn't want to be there and is much better in Janes Addiction. My favourite is either blood sugar, or californication.

I love their vids though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...