Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Alright, instead of bringing back the dead topic, I'll make a new one. Here will be my newest banners and whatnot I make from now on (if you haven't seen the other thread click the link My Banners in my sig). The first thing is, my new banner/avi. What do yall think of them. And when I ask what do you think, I ask about how it is made and how it looks overall not who/what's on them. Anyway, the second image is of my sites layout, in the attachment.[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]Nomad, you know I have always loved your work. And the banner and avatar and both made very well. The only thing I kinda find weird is the text. It just seems really blurry on the edges when it paces through the animation and I dont think its a good text overall for the banner. But that is just my opinion. And I love the site layout so far, so put up some pore pics of it and some more banners/avis.[/size]
Posted
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B][COLOR=DarkGreen]:D ..... Ok, I have another banner and avi combo. It's blue.......... :D So how are they?[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]I like these alot better. The banner is awesome... I love the effects you added to the guy on the lefts face... to turn it white and "ghostly." The background image is nice and fits very nicely into the picture... and the text fits this one much better. The avatar is nice as well. The only thing is that it lacks text. If you added some it may look better, but its up to you.[/size]
Posted
:D Cool, man, cool..... Alright here's another banner. It's a banner of Ville Valo from HIM. I like the way it looks, and I'm working on a wallpaper with the same Valo pic. I'll attach it when I get it finished.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17732[/img]

EDIT: Here's the wallpaper. I like it. What do ya think?
[url=http://www.imageshack.us/files2/HIMvaloWallrhima.gif][img]http://www.imageshack.us/files1/thumbnailwallwithwords.PNG[/img][/url]
Posted
HIM rocks. I like the wallpaper and think it's rather sucessful. The only thing I would change is a minor one, but I think it kind of affects the composition. I think the wallpaper might look a lot nicer if you used different typefaces for the title and the actual lyrics. Keeping them the same kind of throws it off for me.

Nice job.
Posted
What do you think I could change one or the other to in order to match the opposite better? Any ideas? Anyway, I have a new banner to show. It's a Rammstein "Mutter" banner. I also have another wallpaper for you. It's a AFI Davey Havok wall. The lyrics are from Bleed Black off of Sing the Sorrow. What do yall think of them? I'll be back with a banner for AFI soon.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17780[/img]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17782[/IMG]

[URL=http://www.imageshack.us/files1/afidaveywall.gif][img]http://www.imageshack.us/files2/afiwalldaveylyrics_thumb.PNG[/img][/URL]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...