Turkey Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 This was something I made a few days ago. I had to make a representation of myself, so I decided to make something quick but nice. Since all the stuff I've been making lately has been dark, I used Toon-Shading here. Considering I only spent 2 days on it, I'm really glad of the way it ended up looking.
Boo Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 [color=gray]Weez, those 3D thingies of you look cool ^__^;; It reminds me of the game XIII, because of the toonish accent in it. Althought what he sits in looks like a bus, im not sure what it is... Oh wait. Field trip. Never mind I got it. You should try making a comic with this dude person =P [/color]
Pyrophobic Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 TWO days? That's brilliant work for two days' worth. I really think the mixture of toon shading and a three dimensional body sets it off a treat - very video game-esque, actually. I would say that the trousers seem to bulge up a bit and sort of truncate the body, but other than that it's perfect. I agree with Boo - you ought to take this character somewhere. I can see an animation of sorts emerging from this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now