OtakuBoards

Math project on Final Fantasy

NashvilleDream

I am doing a statistics project in my math 1A class, and my topic is How many Final Fantasy games have you played. (don't have to have beaten them, or own them. and yes, 0 is an answer) So if people could tell me How many you have played (any system, dosen't matter) and which ones, I could get this thing done with more than blank stares (all the people who I have asked at school have no idea what I'm talking about) And if this is going to be considered spam if I don't add something to it, and just for the sake of curiosity, what were your most and least favorite moments of the games you played and what would you change if you had the chance. You don't have to do all of them if you've played a lot.

I'll do me:
# played: 1
Which one(s): FF7
Favorite moment: When Cloud drives out of the building on the motorcycle.
Least favorite moment: (If you haven't reached disk two yet, [i]please[/i] don't read this) [spoiler] When Aeris dies. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: [/spoiler]
Scariest moment (a little extra if you want to): When Cloud is telling about when he came back to Nibelheim, after Sephiroth finds Jenova, with the really good graphics; The eyes. The scariest thing I ever saw, with the glowing and the green and the... It was [font=Arial Black][size=4][b][i][u]REALLY[/u][/i][/b] [font=Tahoma][size=2]scary. [/size][/font][/size][/font]
What I would change: (same as LFM) [spoiler] Have Aeris not die. I know it's like a really important part and everything, but I was really attached to her. Come on people, I know I'm not the only one who cried. Plus, What about Her and Cloud, he still owed her two dates too. What about that? What about the fortune? What about saving the world? What about Cloud? ok, no need to asnwer those, just questions about HOW CAN THEY MAKE HER DIE?????????? :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: [/spoiler]