OtakuBoards

Post your favorite Buffy the Vampire Slayer pictures here.

buffy_boy_

I am always looking for pictures and I know some other people are too. So, if you have any, post your favorite Buffy pictures here! If you have any comment about the pictures please leave it.
First: Vamp Willow breaking a mystery vamp's fingers, so forceful, so evil, so COOL!
Second: The Slayer's Sythe, the coolest weapon EVER on Buffy, in my opinion, which is why I posted it.
Third: Willow kickin' Glory's butt!!!!!!All cause of one little brain suck.GO WILLOW!!!
Fourth: Anyanka's true form, uber cool vengence demon.Notice the vains.
Fifth: Giles using his awsome borrowed power binding Evil Willow, an awsome moment, but not as awsome as how she gets out.That's all I have so far, I may post a few more later, after there are a few replys.
What do you think??

[color=#30415d]I don't really see an artistic point to this thread. :/ If these had been Buffy [i]banners[/i] or altered images in a design-type way, parhaps it would have been alright, but you're better off posting about Buffy in the Music, Movies & TV forum.

Topic closed.[/color]

[QUOTE=Syk3][color=#30415d]I don't really see an artistic point to this thread. :/ If these had been Buffy [i]banners[/i] or altered images in a design-type way, parhaps it would have been alright, but you're better off posting about Buffy in the Music, Movies & TV forum.

Topic closed.[/color][/QUOTE]
Members can use this sub-forum to request art and design from other members. You can request any type of design here, but please read the sticky thread before posting.
Not meaning to argue but, aren't pictures art and design. It says ANY TYPE of design.

[color=teal][size=1]You may be in the wrong section. The subforum is above this forum, and it is intended for requests, which, unless I've somehow missed the point, this clearly isn't. Pictures, specifically screen shots, are not art and design. -Syk3[/size][/color]