OtakuBoards

I need to scream!!!!!!

mornigndew

Ignore me, I need to post this to make me feel better. My parent been through a fight last night, and I have a test today at school. I don't feel good this morning, and the same guy who annoy me come over. Ahh! I'm not in the good mood and accidentally wack him on the face with my palm. It's an accident, lucky my parent is not home, they're at work. I want to yell so loud, but I can't, I can't even swear. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Now I'm afraid my parent will know I hit that guy, my parent like him. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

here are a few suggestions:

Lady Macaiodh's anger management---
1) give in to the impulse & scream as loud as you can. i do this all the time & it's very therapeutic. of course, if you live in the suburbs or the city, you'll have to resort to screaming into your pillow.
2) break stuff that makes loud crashing noises (but not anything valuable).
3) throw sneakers as hard as you can into the walls of your bedroom. they're made of rubber, so they won't make a hole.
4) write poetry. bitter, angry poetry.

the point is to get the feelings out & not keep them bottled up. the feelings will build, you'll reach the breaking point & explode, & you won't be able to control yourself.

once, when my then-boyfriend's stereo broke, he got so pissed off that he threw the stereo across the room, stomped it many times, took it outside, shot it with guns, blew it up with firecrackers, then burned it. then he was like, "maybe it could've been repaired." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that's a true story, people.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]here are a few suggestions:

Lady Macaiodh's anger management---
1) give in to the impulse & scream as loud as you can. i do this all the time & it's very therapeutic. of course, if you live in the suburbs or the city, you'll have to resort to screaming into your pillow.
2) break stuff that makes loud crashing noises (but not anything valuable).
3) throw sneakers as hard as you can into the walls of your bedroom. they're made of rubber, so they won't make a hole.
4) write poetry. bitter, angry poetry.

the point is to get the feelings out & not keep them bottled up. the feelings will build, you'll reach the breaking point & explode, & you won't be able to control yourself.

once, when my then-boyfriend's stereo broke, he got so pissed off that he threw the stereo across the room, stomped it many times, took it outside, shot it with guns, blew it up with firecrackers, then burned it. then he was like, "maybe it could've been repaired." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that's a true story, people. [/B][/QUOTE]

You're well experience person.