Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Recently I made a banner and avatar based on Daft Punks anime movie called Interstella 5555. The pics I found were of horrible quality, but I tried to make them look nice as possible. I also used a few different colors on the text and it looks nice. But the one thing that was hard on the banner, was the design to use. So I had made two versions. I will post them, and I want you all to decide which one looks better and why ^_^;. Here's the first version.
Posted
Very nice! You did a great job at making the pictures look better! The back pictures are a little small but still can be noticed:D Keep up the good work Milly!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...