OtakuBoards

What's with people..

Guest SplendorSeal

Guest SplendorSeal
[COLOR=Teal]Well, I've been a member for a while now(9/13/03) and I haven't seen anyone who knows about Dragon Knights or DNAngel. There two of the best manga out there and yet no one knows talks about them. It really makes me sad that such good manga goes to waste. Please tell me someone knows about them. :( [/COLOR]

[color=darkblue]Let me say this before anything else.

If you're going to start a thread about a manga series, try to put just a tad more effort into it in the future, okay? "Please tell me somebody knows about these series" doesn't exactly make high marks in my book.

Anyways, I have heard of DNAngel and apparently, it's not available to the US yet, so I won't be seeing what that's all about until next month.

As for Dragon Knights, I just finished reading the first manga just last week and am trying to get the next installment right now. It was definately funny, and the battle artwork made me a bit dizzy at times, but the characters (especially Rath) more than made up for it. Though all the shadowyness around Lykouleon is only making me want to see his face more...[/color]

[quote name='SplendorSeal']Well, I've been a member for a while now(9/13/03) and I haven't seen anyone who knows about Dragon Knights or DNAngel. There two of the best manga out there and yet no one knows talks about them. It really makes me sad that such good manga goes to waste. Please tell me someone knows about them. :( [/quote]
I don't get the tone of this post. How is anything you enjoy wasted? The mangaka succeeded in entertaining you; isn't that enough?

If you want to attract people to something you like it would be best to take a positive approach and be prepared to present an argument for it. All you give out with is two titles and the words "good" and "best."

I looked at DNAngel and it didn't interest me in the slightest, but I doubt that hearing that I "know" of it will make you happy...