Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What to get?


Recommended Posts

Guest fool Cool This
Posted
Am going to order 200$ of anime and I don't know what to get. Am geting GTO and Initial D. But what to do wiht the rest. I like Funney anime and Action and bloody anime. So if you know a good anime tell me and I will take a look. O.K. :wave:
Posted
if you like action and horror then a good series to get is hellsing. it has a good combination of action (with lots of firepower) and a good amount of horror also the Vampire Hunter D are excellent in the horror sense. hope this helps out
Posted
If you are looking for funny anime then look no further than FlCl, Excel Saga and Neia under 7. Although If you want action animes than get Ruoroni Kenshin.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Times New Roman]I would strongly recommend Hajime No Ippo as it has a strong blend of action/comedy/character development but unfortunately its not out in the states yet, not for a few more months I think, it will be released under the name Fighting Spirit, which has nothing to do with what the real title is called (The Next Step) but.....whatever.

For comedy I recommend Ranma 1/2 or Love Hina

For action I recommend Rurouni Kenshin and maybe Hellsing

It really does depend on what type of anime you are looking for, just saying you like funny anime and action with blood doesn't really help.

Like if you had said "I'm looking for an anime with a lot of action, set in medievil times-ish with swords, etc." then I would have instantly recommended Berserk[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Hi fool Cool This. I hope your question has been answered, as this thread is pretty much spam and is going to be closed. Good luck in your anime purchasing endevours and please read the rules on post quality while you're at it. Thanks.

Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...