OtakuBoards

Evil Zone

Aya_Fujimiya_42

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Ok... i was Wondering if Anyone has Heard of a game called Eretzvaju or in english....Evil Zone? I realy want to find this Game afirnd told me its an anime related rpg/fighting game......*SIGHS* But so far i've had no luck....... if anyone has played this game...[/COLOR]

I have played this game and it is probably by far the WORST fighting game I have ever played.If I could consider Pong a fighting game I would rank it higher then Evil Zone.

I had the game awhile back and I beat the game very easily. The graphics arnt that good, the controls are horrible and too simple for my taste

in a way the games controls remind me of DBZ:Buddaki, only the DBZ game is MUCH MUCH MUCH more polished and fun to play. This game just made me angry, and eventually led to me selling it so I could buy another game that was worth my time.

I actually bought the game a long time ago, when it was first released, and most of what Angelus says is true.
The graphics are quite dated, the controls are really simple, and its very easy.

The only highlights of the game have to be the some of the super moves the characters have, but they get old pretty fast.
Oh,and the character designs and animated sequences are very well done, but thats about it. :D

I played evil zone at my friend's for a while, and it was okay then, I definately wouldn't spend $$ to buy it though. I wouldn't mind that battle system on a DBZ game because of the familiariaty, hell DBZ Legends, my fav DBZ game, has the same level of complexity when it comes to control, maybe even less, but it's fun because it's DBZ people. With Evil Zone they have an anime feel to them, but after a while it just gets boring seing the same few moves over and over.

I purchased this game a while back, and I believe I still have it now. I wouldn't say it's a terrible game, but it's certainly no where near the top. It graphics are lacking greatly, and the controls are far and away probably the most simplistic there ever has been for a fighting game. With only two buttons (Guard, and Attack) it hardly does the genre justice, actually it doesn't at all. However, my reason for enjoying the game to a certain degree was the anime style to it, not to mention there is a hefty some of unlockables which gives the game a little more replay value. The characters are all well done, and unique with all of their own moves, gestures, and voice overs setting them apart from one another. Some fighting games have characters share moves, and such, but thankfully this one does not because that would just make it so much worse than it all ready is. You probably won't enjoy it for it's gameplay, but almost everything else in it is good enough to keep you entertained with it.

You're not missing out on anything special if you don't play the game, but if you still want to get it it's still a decent game if you get it for a cheap enough price.