Piccoloku Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 I saw acouple of pictures on a couple of different sites of Super Saiya-jins with yellow pants and purple hair...what's up with that?
shibatku Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Were did you see thise pix I havent seen them. Although they probaly are cool. :p
Piccoloku Posted October 16, 2001 Author Posted October 16, 2001 I can't remember the adress of the authentic looking J5s, but there's one or more in the Otaku's own fan art section.
Dragonballzman Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 Well...Gokou gets yellow trousers when he goes SSJ4, but...Purple hair!? I think Seph is right, they're fakes ;)
Justin Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 The purple hair is just how TOPAZ did her pic of Gogeta. She does Vegeta with Red hair, its just her style. There is no such thing as SSJ5 my friend... -Justin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now