Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew where there was online manga for Gundam...

I don't wanna download anything, but if i must, I might... I've already tried to look in [URL=http://www.thegwg.com]The GWG[/URL] , but I could only find things about Gundam Wing's Pilot's pre-show background manga.

I kinda would like to see more than just than Gundam Wing. peace.
Posted
you can find some manga in IRC althoug it may be hard to find what you want, or the queue takes too long, and if you want to look in [url]http://silverwordz.com/mangareactor/[/url] you can, but you must use eDonkey/OverNet/or eMule (i use eMule) to download, sorry i cant be of TOO much help thou : )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...