Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=navy]Hello, it is Twilight. I am currently working on my own creation, but I can only draw people. I would appreciate the following help:

~Background: Two open positions.
~Weapons: foofghter90, two open positions.
~Music: Myself and two open positions.
~Plot: Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted.
~ Main Help: Altron.

For anyone who responds to this task, I thank you in advance. Any help that I receive will be greatly appreciated. *bows elegantly*[/color]
Posted
Uhh you guys might want to spin off of another senario or just make it an after-the-story kinda thing. It sorta makes things easier. I mean, me as a writer, I've come to figure out that taking ideas from multiple sources helps with the pre-production process.

I might help. Just someone show me their art, and depending on the quality, I might wanna make a story line. I uhh sorta write stories, but i never followed up on this one story.......

PM me if you're interested!
Posted
[color=navy]Yes, I would be grateful for your help. G/S/B, I was thinking a kind-of RPG kind of plot, mixed with futuristic details and weapons. I don't have much for a plot-base, though - sorry, Altron. I also have foofghter90 helping me with wepons design. On the first post, I'll add a list of those helping. Thanks again, everyone.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink][SIZE=1]I could think I might be able to help with that. And if it's futuristic, I just practiced some designs yesterday for that since I'm trying out my own manga as soon as soon as I can come up with decent character designs. And the plot I'm pretty sure I can help with if I knew a had a little more information.

But I do have one question. Why would you need music for a manga?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Ahhh, the future. No better place to put a story. You're as free to flow with it as water. You have no historical restraints, and can shape the future to your choosing without someone saying "Thats historically incorrect." Cause it hasnt happened.

What are you looking for right now? A plot and illustrators. Could you or some1 else post some concept art or hold an audition for the part of illustrator? Ok, thanks, I didnt mean to be an inquisitive .....
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]No problem at all, Altron, man. I am going to be one of the character illustrators, but I need to find a scanner to use, first. As for Gentle, if I could please see any ideas you might have, I'd love to welcome you to the team. and music, I like the idea of read-along soundtracks (as long as you can read and keep time with the music, lol). So I will look forward to any ideas. Also, Gentle, I had in mind a very futuristic settic, where everything is outwardly natural, inwardly meachnical; like Phyrexia, if you will (if you play Magic).[/COLOR]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]Oh, yeah! I almost forgot! I've got a couple of character scketches done for you, I just need to find a scanner that I can use! Tell me about any updates on help you might need on your manga, and good luck! We all need some here'n'there, right?[/COLOR] :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...