shibatku Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 I've gotta go I'll see you tommorrow* teleports away and waits for tommorrow*
Deedlit Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 *Sadly for Duo, I was going 100 mph but I stopped myself in mid air less than 30 feet away.* *Duo is caught completely by surprise.* *I use this to my advantage and fire a Kamehameha wave at him.* *Duo goes flying into the hole that Shibatku had made.*
Sui Generis Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 Impossible!! No matter -brushes himself off- Lets go -Flys at kool_aid kicking her in the stomach than elbowing her in the back-
shibatku Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 *Shibatku then fires a huge kamehameha wave at Duo and then fires a series of huge fireballs at him, after that I shoot another Kamehameha wave and continue the fireballs*
Axel--Ignition Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 then I, K' Dash comes in HYAAAA!!!!! Flicks koolaid in the head.
SSJ4 Gotenks Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 *looking at the grass "Hmmm...guess nobody wants to fight me now. So then i'll start off." begins to point at the fighters."Eni Mini Myni Mo...I'll attack you!!!!!" points at K'dash and flies towards k'dash and starts punching him
Deedlit Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Me pissed---:mad:. Alright. Enough of this silly 'flicking of the heads.' *charges and knocks Duo in the rib cage.* *Managed to break 1 of his ribs.*
Sui Generis Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 -gasps for breath holding his rib- Now...I...am...MAD!!:flaming: -bashes her head in his knee than throws her as far as possible- -cringes with the pain-
Deedlit Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Because of his pain, he only managed to throw me for a mile. *Fly back to talk to Duo.* Man, this will be too easy. I'll wait here until you're fully recovered (for some reason we heal 1,000 times faster.) and then we will fight at our maximum strength. Let me know when you're ready to fight. *Goes over and sits under the tree.* *two hours later he is fully recovered and we r both ready 2 fight!*
Axel--Ignition Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 and then i take out my sniper rifle and hide somewhere in the foilage. ...he...he...he...
Sui Generis Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 -runs at her doing a backflip and kicking her in the face-
Axel--Ignition Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 He...he..he. He took the bait...BLAM!!! Shoots Duo in the leg.
Deedlit Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 HEY!!!!!! No weapons!!! No guns (bee-bee, pistols, riffles, ect.), no swords, no daggers, no weapons period!!!! *Uses a time machine to go back in time before the bullet hit Duo's leg.* *This is at the time that he does a backflip in my face.* You've made me pissed again!!!:mad: *Runs and punches Duo in the jaw.* *knocks a tooth out of his face.*
Axel--Ignition Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Then i punch kool aid so hard he flies across the entire world and hits me in the head.
Deedlit Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 ...hits him in the head REAL HARD. :D *Now it's his turn to go around the world. I dodge him as he came back.*
Sui Generis Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 -puts a warning in the ground [B]Beware of flying Cloud Strife00 May cause injury[/B] - -runs at kool sweeps her legs from under her and elbows her into the ground- :smirk: -starts kicking her in the side-
Deedlit Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Oh pleez. :rolleyes: *Grabs Duo's feet as he's kicking me and throws him aside like an old rag doll.*
Axel--Ignition Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 I use the speed of goin round the world for my most powerful punch. BAM!!!!!!! koolaid go round world.
shibatku Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 *shibatku attacks Duo with a satelite attack(basically I threw a satelite at him) then shots a wave of bombs at him*
Deedlit Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Heh. *Grabs Cloud on the way back from my trip and I throw him into the cliff; from which on his way out of the cliff, went sailing into a thunderstorm and through the o-zone.* I'm good at doing that. :D
Sui Generis Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 -flips behind kool and kicks her in the back of the head- Lets go!
Deedlit Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 You know what Duo, this could be a good warm up for the battle we're supposed to have. Or is it? :smirk: *Grabs Duo and throws him into the pit where shibatku is having target practice.*
Sui Generis Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 'Tis a warm up battle :-P!! Ah crap -rolls out before the next blast comes- Whew -runs sweeps her legs from under her, and bicycle kicks her into the put- Indeed a warm-up:smirk:
shibatku Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 *Shibatku then takes a few more satellites and heaves them at Duo and shoots a fireball with them making it a huge ball of molten metal and it hits Duo and it goes solid with him trapped inside.*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now