Deedlit Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 You and your satelites. I admit I would never think of using them. Very creative. ;):) *Goes back back down and puts the fire out that the molten satelite had created.* Apparently, the molten satelite won't erode for 100 years, so I have to drink a potion that keeps me from aging. *Drinks potion.* Any of you want some? This could take a while. *Passes the potion around.* *Over the years, I train really hard. Inside Duo's prison, he trains really hard until he can FINALLY bust out of the molten steel after 75 years.* Now that we're ready, can we start now?:smirk:
shibatku Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 *Shibatku then hurls a tree a Duo sending it through him then he take a nuke he found while waiting the 75 years and tosses it and it turns out it was just a septic tank, then shiba shoots a kamehameha wave at Duo throwing him in to a huge hole in the ground where the previous hole had been blasted*
Sui Generis Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 -comes out as an old man- I could uussee some of those things!! -punches at kool- Oh god I think I broke my hip...Gimme pills!!:drunk:
Deedlit Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Don't expect us to go easy on yu just b/c ur old. We know ur still strong. *Punches Duo* *kicks Duo* *elbows Duo*
Sui Generis Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Heh..You saw through my discuise...:smirk: -turns ssj- -shoots a blast in the back of her head-
shibatku Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 *then shiba elbows duo in the back of the head then kicks him in the hole again and then takes a tank and throws it in the hole at Duo*
Deedlit Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 *...Duo's blast hits me in the back of the head but bounces off!* U think that will hurt me? Maybe before the 75 year training, but not now. I perfected my skill! *Turns SSJ.* *I begin to glow brighter w/pure energy.* *Starts to gather energy for an attack.*
shibatku Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 *shiba then gives Kool_aid13 a sensu bean and helps boost Kool's power*(Kool are you a boy or girl?)
Deedlit Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 girl. (people got me mixed up 4 that a lot of times. ;) ) Thanx 4 the bean. But if you give me 1, you have to give Duo 1. Unless we have even teams, it can't be just one person helping only 1.
Sui Generis Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Hey I can hope...maybe you slacked off...-turns ssj2:smirk: - This shall be fun....Kammmaahammmee -charges up-
shibatku Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 * shiba then toses a bean in the hole to Duo* Shibatku: there I gave him one I hadn't planned on it but since you asked I shall do as you command(For now:devil: :bawl: ) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Deedlit Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 I can match that! *Powers up 2 SSJ2.* Heh. I have been gathering energy just for this! KAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. Thanx, Shibatku. ;)
Sui Generis Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 KKKKKKKAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA -shoots blast at kools blast- -blast explode sending both fighters flying-
shibatku Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 *goes flying in the air* shiba: why you piece of shite' *charges a kamehameha wave and then right after the wave I grab the last satellite out of the sky and toss it straight at Duo sending him into the hole then I toss a granade in the hoel and it explodes. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Blodd dribbles down chin HA:devil: :devil: :flaming: :flaming:
Deedlit Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 *Both of us were unconcious for a few seconds* *groans* I still have some energy left enough to go to another level. I shouldn't use my sensu bean yet. *Goes to SSJ3.*
shibatku Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 *Shiba then powers to full SSJ4 and is on the verge on powering up more, Shiba then takes a little black orb and throws it on the goround near Duo and it turns into a monster and the only way to fight is in the air* Shiba::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This should be interesting:therock: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
zenmonkey Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 drawn by the massive amounts of energy being generated, zenmonkey appears from nowhere in the midst of the battle, right between the two sides . . . ****a battle eh!!!! well . . . what do you think of this!!! **** causes gravitational bonds between each combatant's atoms to alternately weaken and then rebond, weaken and then rebond . . . as the atomic energy convulses and then escapes, zenmonkey asorbs the power . . .
Deedlit Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Let's start teams for this. That way, 4 people who want to fight but r waiting for it 2 end, they can join a team and they can fight.:mrt:
shibatku Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 why? well I guess we could but If I can , can I be on your team Kool_Aid 13 I may have a friend that may join he was here at the begiining do you know him SSJ Gotenks at least let me be on your team plz:angel: :D
Deedlit Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 OK. Duo. Try to get some people on your team.
Sui Generis Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 -powers up to ssj3- I need to save that bean...kicks her in the head sending her into shibatku-
shibatku Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 So are Duo, you, me on all seperate teams? If we are Imay have a teammate.
shibatku Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 I have to go see you guys and girls tommorrow.
Deedlit Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Um, to be honest, I don't know. Let's take a vote: If you want separate teams or if you want just 2 teams I vote separate teams so that it won't be 2-1.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now