Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
All of the sudden a rock falls from the sky and it forms a human shape and it starts to blast the ground with a punch making a huge crater.

Shiba: Oh No you don't:mad:!

* flys at full speed as SSJ4 and rams the human form to the ground and it grows double what it was and sends Shiba flying in the air and then throws a rock at Shiba smashing him to the ground.*
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Great. Just our luck. When one threat is taken care of, another one comes. We can't get any peace in this thread, can we?
*Powers up to SSJ.* Before I power up to my true power, I want to see how strong he really is so I don't waste any of my energy.
Posted
*shiba wakes up and powers to SSJ3*

Shiba: Take this ***hole

*Shiba then fires a kamehameha blast sending the rock creature soaring in the air then Shiba jumps in to the air and pounds the rock to the ground.*

Shiba: :flaming: :flaming: :mad: TAKE THAT!

*Then shiba falls to the ground from using a huge amount of energy.*
Posted
*Shiba manages to get up but only to fall down in confusion. Then Shiba attempts to get up and does then he powers to SSJ4 and then attacks the rock and cuts the rock in half not killing it but making two of them.*

Shiba:No! I....I....

*Shiba loses all power and falls to the ground out cold.*
Posted
*Arrives on the scene*
"Sorry I'm late Shibatku!! I came as soon as I could"
*Flies over to shibatku and holds him up*
"Damn!! You used up a lot of power"
*Gives shibatku a senzu*
"Rest now my friend"
*Looks at the two rock mosters*
"Duo!! You get one I'll get the other!!!!"
Posted
What am I supposed to do in the mean time? Take pictures?!?! Oh all right. I'll sit here and wait til u need my help. *Sits under a tree to meditate. When I'm through, I'll be at my near maximum strength.* :sleep:
Posted
*Shibatku then walks to Kool_Aid13 and smacks his head

Shiba:what are you doing attack the monster

*Shiba then powers to SSJ4 once again*

Shiba: This time I won't lose power so easily

*Shiba then starts to gain more power and fires a Kamehameha blast shattering the one on the right. Then the other one grows to the size of a small mountain*

Shiba: o.k.:laugh:

*then Shiba fires another wave and cuts a little of the mountain off. Then Shiba commences to charge up again while still in SSJ4 mode.*
Posted
Hm. I'm ready. I'm not going to power up to my maximum strength just yet. I'll tell you why in a minute. All of you go rest and meditate while I take him on. It will help you heal and get stronger. Besides. I still have a sensu bean. You leave him to me. :smirk: *powers up to SSJ3.* *charges at the monster. elbows him. Makes a dent.* Hmm. He is hard and strong. this should do it though. *gets out of his reach. Fires a kamehameha wave at him.* *the blast pushes him against the mountain.* Darn this smoke. I can't see if I got him or not! *smoke clears.* I can't seeif I got him because the mountain is camaflouging him! I'm going in for a closer view. *flies down in front of the mountain.* If you're there, come on out or I'll fire another blast at you!! *still nothing.* *I move forward for inspection.* *As if he materialized out of the mountain itself, it charged straight at me.* *I was taken by surprise that I didn't have time to defend myself.* *He grabbed me in his hand and immediately started squeezing me. He dropped me on the ground where I laid unconsious for a few moments. I pick my head up slightly. (I'm still a SSJ, just not at level 3.)* Man! Not only is he strong, but he's fast! *I fall back down and I then turn back into my usual form.*
Posted
-goes to her..- Hey hang in there for a sec!

AHHH -powers up- KAMAHAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA -shoots a powerful blast at the rock-

-flys back to kool aid gives her her senzu bean..you ok-

-monster comes from behind and smashes him through the mountain-
Posted
-comes out thats it rocky is gonna die!!-

-starts shooting blast at the rock with out leaving a dent-

Grr...Must I got SSJ!! -starts going ssj-

-"ROCKY" slams into him-

guh -slams it into the ground then powers up to ssj2-

You weren't kidding this thing is fast!

-dives knee first into it-
Posted
thanx. Um, Shibatku? Why'd you think of something that was unbeatable? Unless ur not telling us where his weak spot is, i don't c how we can beat it!!!!!!!!
Posted
sure. don't know what i'm gonna do in the mean time.....

um.............................................................*thinks for a while*
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW HOW WE CAN BEAT IT!!!!!!!!! (the idea just now hit me just like the Rock's fist.)
Posted
i don't know if it will work, but think about it. water can erode rock. so, all we need is alot of water and try to erode the dude! The problem w/that is that will take a long time. so, try freezing him! if we freeze him, we can shatter him! it's the only thing we have to work with so far.
Posted
Sounds good!!

-flys next to kool- Now just concentrate on the rock-

-ice starts to form around them-

-all the sudden the ice flys at the rock-

-falls down..using all his energy for the blast-
Posted
*Shiba then shoots a kamehameha blast at the remaning pieces of the rock and totally oblitorates it*

Shiba:Well its gone time to......

*Shiba falls to the ground after using the kamehameha wave on the rock, and he falls to sleep:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:*
Posted
Well, were out of sensu beans, so i'll just leave u here and wait till you heal. :p j/k!
i'll go to the lookout and get some beans from Korrin. *flies off and goes to get some beans.* *returns shortly and gives a bean to Shibatku and Duo.*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...