Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm not sure whether this would go here, Art by Request or Suggestions or whatever so I'm putting it here. If I am wrong in doing so please move it.

I was wondering. In order to create a skin for a forum, since I am sick of looking at the same one day in day out, how would I go about doing so. Is there a specific programme I need or some special way I need to start making forum skins.

I really don't know what I'm doing, so any real help would be appreciated. If I am foolish in my endeavours you can also tell me that too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...