OtakuBoards

Inuyasha animated banner

Kyokokeiji

hehe this was so fun to make lol. its supposed to be kinda funny but it doesnt really look it, but oh well. the most work i had to do with this was make about 5 or 6 indidual banners and peice it all together in animation shop, and animation shop is really annoying. ok well here it is. in order the words say

some of us
just go crazy
and others
go stark raving mad
this has been a kyokokeiji banner
have a righteous day dude

lol

I like it. The colors are good (but anything red's always good to me) and it made me smile. Where'd you get the picture of Inuyasha going all demon-y anyways? I've been looking for a good picture of him in demon form and can't seem to find one anywhere.

[color=darkslateblue]My favorite part is 'have a righteous day dude.' I always say dude, and that just made me crack up laughing. The red and black theme looks very good, but it is a tad bit fast for me. Then again, it could be because of my slow mind. >>[/color]

[quote name='platinum']Very nice.[/quote][color=#30415d]Welcome to OtakuBoards! I suggest reading through our forum rules, more specifically regarding constructive criticism in the Art forum, whereas we'd hope you would put more detail into your comments than this. :)[/color]