OtakuBoards

Someone Please Help Me...

Guest eisenschmerz

Guest eisenschmerz
I had the wierdest dreamof my whole life...

I had a dream that seems to be quite common: MY TEETH FELL OUT...

...BUT!! Recently, I had my fillings fall out from my teeth, which made me worried about them. I want to go to the dentist and have them filled back in...

...Later on the same day that they fell out, I had a dream that I was talking to my friend, and the teeth on my right side fell out in one fat piece. (The right is where the filling is gone.)

...I looked at it in my hand, and my mouth hurt. The gums were hard and they burned when I moved my lips, and my mouth. I then, in my dream ran to my mom's room, and begged her to take me to the dentist and have my teeth fixed...

...When I showed my teeth to my mom, I saw them in the mirror, and all I could see was the right side of my mouth gone. The teeth were all split in half, so I could see them split in half...

...please, someone, tell me what you think. ALL DAY TODAY, after waking up, I have been thinking about it. I can't stop...

...Besides my filling, I am doing important things within my life. I am going to Japan for Spring Break, and I am getting engaged, so I don't know exaclty what it means...

...I just really hope that it's about my missing fillings...

Thanks...

[color=indigo][size=1][font=comic sans ms]Well, off-hand, i'd sayt hat it means you're very preoccupied with your teeth and were very uncomfortable with getting fillings. This preoccupation carried over into your dreams. the dreams lead to further worrying which leads to further dreams, etcetera.

You need to find a way to divert your attention from your teeth and fillings; that might break the cycle. I'm no psychiatrist, though, so my advie is strictly layman.[/color][/size][/font]

Threads like this make me fear for the future of the human race.

(Note to self: close thread when using a computer OTHER than the one the crappy library has, that will allow me the option to actually load more than one webpage in a reasonable ammount of time.)