Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My Art


Recommended Posts

Guest Vashoumaru
Posted
Hey, if you wanna check out some of my art, writings, poetry and etc. please check out this link, and reply here with whatcha think...: [color=teal][removed][/color]

[color=teal]Refer to later post. -Syk3[/color]
Posted
You're going to get it... >.>

J/k. You aren't really supposed to post threads like this- you should just upload the art here. Read the forum rules first next time, okay?

Anyways, I went to the site. I like your art, especially that first picture... phantoms was it? Very cool looking. I like the swirly "abstract" one as well. I need to learn how to do stuff like that with the computer someday. Did you draw that picture used in the last one (the pink one with the people in the background), or was it from something else?
Posted
[color=#30415d]Mhm. If I were to come into this thread without reading anything and clicked the link, I'd be almost sure that you are trying to promote your site. But I know this is not the case. ;p

In the future, if you wish to show your pictures, please link directly to them, hotlink, or upload into this thread. It's rather annoying to have to shift through a website trying to find what you want us to critique. This time, I'll link them for you.

[url="http://www.freewebs.com/catoman619/art.htm"]http://www.freewebs.com/catoman619/art.htm[/url]

Note: This was the only way the link seems to work. But it's better than trying to have to find this page, lol.

Oh, and please remove one of the images in your signature. We only allow one. ~_^[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...