Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, Im sorry if there is an older thread for this but i got mucho tired of looking back. Anyway down to business. I am wondering why there are no Gundam avatars......if someone would be so kind to put up some default gundam avatars I would be very pleased.

~Gelgoog
Posted
[quote name='Gelgoog Pilot']How do I present them to you? With the avatar submision thread?[/quote]
[color=#707875]Yep, sounds good to me. ~_^[/color]
Posted
Alright thank you James.........I'll probably be a while on those avatars (I have alot on my plate right now). Also I could direct you to some already made ones that are found on websites. I don't know if you only accept original ones or if I "imported" a few of these.
Posted
[color=gray]I send in 14 gundam avaters, just so you know.

I dont know the names of some so could you help me out with that? ^_~[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...