OtakuBoards

What anime would you live in?

Panda

[quote name='Mamma Vash']i WOULD LOVE TO VISIT A COUPLE OF ANIME WORLDS---TRIGUN, BECAUSE THE WESTERN SETTING IS ACTUALLY A SIMPLE WORLD-- HARSH BUT SIMPLE. AND INUYASHA BECAUSE LIVING IN A VILLAGE SURROUNDED BY TREES, IN A LONG PAST ERA WOULD BE SO DIFFERENT.[/quote]

For the love of all that is good and holy, please avoid typing like this in the future. Your fingers should not even dream of straying near the dreaded Caps Lock key. But on the plus side, your post quality is quite nice (if one can disregard the shouting -_-). Thanks in advance for editing the reply quoted above. ^_^

[color=hotpink][size=1]Amen, sister. *QA*[/color][/size]

lita, I'm glad to see that you're starting to concentrate on using proper grammar and spelling. Just watch those unnecessary capitals, okay?

Prismatic Tears, I would greatly appreciate it if you added some much-needed commas and periods to your latest post. As of now, the whole thing is one gargantuan run-on sentence, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who might find that difficult to read.

~Dagger~

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say Gundam wing, it would be sooooooooo cool to drive and use a gundam. It would just be cool to watch a real fight. I would also like to make a new awsome looking gundam with cool powers and an awsome weapon. It would be like... it would just be awsome.

I also wouldnt minf living in the cowboy bebop world mainly becaseu you can get rich for hunting down and getting people for the bounty on thier head.

Guest NoName
I would want to live in Trigun its would be so nice i would want to live in it after the last Ep Why would i want to live in there BECAUSE OF VASH :luv: and all the other cute guys! and other ressons but conts i want to live in it after the last Ep there would be any more cute guys left :confused: well theres vash and knives but Vash is going to be with meryl and i dont want to break them up so knives is the only one left and he has that thing with killing all humans so.... well i gusses that i could break he of that :tasty:

and i would want to live in blue Gender dont ask why

[COLOR=#503F86]foofighter90 and NoName- both of you need to work on your post quality.

foofighter- Just add more thought, please. I know there might not be too much more to a reasoning than that, but try and elaborate if you can.

NoName- please make use of punctuation, correct spelling and grammar. Trying to work out what you're saying is quite difficult.[/COLOR]

Guest Dominus
I would have to choose Gundam Wing. Mainly becasue its one of my fav. shows. either that .hack.

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Read the post above. This is far too short. Please put more thought and effort into future posts. -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]

Guest DanteDemonSlayr
I would live in the world of Inuyasha. Feudal Japan would be awesome...battling demons w/ swords...seeking jewel shards...it would be great. Yup, Inuyasha's world would be the place I'd live in...ive even got a sword to use! :devil:

Rurouni kenshin so much simpler times...either that or Inuyash...Miroku :love: and Seshoumaru:love2: and Kouga :luv: Bishies! yay!

[color=hotpink][size=1]Please explain why you would want to live in these anime series instead of just naming off names. This post is considered spam and anymore like it in the future will be deleted. Please read the rules. Thank you. *QA*[/color][/size]

[quote][color=hotpink][size=1]Please explain why you would want to live in these anime series instead of just naming off names. This post is considered spam and anymore like it in the future will be deleted. Please read the rules. Thank you. *QA*[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Purple]Heh. Looks like you got your work cut out for you! ^_~*

I don't need to think about this topic. If I could be in any anime world, it would have to be [i]Excel Saga!![/i] Why?

Well, how can you blame me? Think about it. My face would wield over 73 different expressions, puchuus exist for me to kick around, my partner's daily routine would consist of blood-dribble and five resurrections, my good-and-evil consciences can actually commit random acts of violence on each other, and I get to work for a leader that does nothing but play dating sims all day and blows my head off every time I want a hug from him. And I get to hang out with a man whose mustache spins around like a propeller and falls off.

Doesn't sound like everyone's idea of Zion, but it's entertaining, nonetheless.[/color][/size]

Guest Legato898
COLOR=DarkRed]I would definetly love to be taken into the worl of either Trigun or Inuyahsa becasue they are my two favorite shows in the world!!!!!! And because I think it would be interesting to meet up with my favorite characters Legato and sesshomaru!!!!!![/COLOR] :devil:

[COLOR=Navy]Ease up on the exclamation points, babe. And take a look at Queen Asuka's comments (which were orginally directed at other members, but could also apply to you).

~Dagger~[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Purple]Inuyasha? Trigun?

[i]Boring!![/i] I'd also like to live amongst Thirds and Martians in Armitage: Poly-Matrix. It's neat to be able to travel between Earth and Mars. Except I don't think Mars has any real or artificial bodies of water yet. I think in Dual-Matrix they finally include an artificial ocean.

Anyways, being around all those robots...what's not to like?? :p

And I wouldn't mind living in the Pokemon world, either! I'd travel to all sorts of places. I like the picturesque simplicity of the world. I'd love to ride on my Blastoise's shoulders! And James is the greatest. I'd take over the Team Rocket duo and kick Jessie off the team. And I'd send Meowth with her. [/color][/size]

[COLOR=#503F86]People posting in this thread have been given more than enough warnings about post quality and adding detail by all three of this forum's moderators- regardless of who the moderator's comments are initially aimed at, all members should take notice of them.

It annoys me to have to do so but I'm closing this thread. If people won't post responsibly then there's no point having it up. It's as simple as that.[/COLOR]