OtakuBoards

What anime would you live in?

Panda

If you could magically be transported into an anime, what anime would you want to be apart of? Mind you, this is not what character you would want to be, this is you in an anime. You would still be you, with the knowledge you have now and you are just transported into this anime universe.

With my life experiences and knowledge I have I wouldn't mind being transported into the Chobits world. I know, not very flashy, but I could handle that. It is like the times we live in now but with persocoms. I would love to have a persocom to help me out. I have excellent credit so I am sure I could get a loan to buy a persocom. The best thing is you can have your persocom go out and work to earn money...so they pratically pay for themselves! Other animes like NGE or Hellsing have way too much conflict and too much of a chance of me getting hurt. I don't think I would want to be living in an anime that had a lot of war, demons, vampires or things I couldn't defend myself against. That is just too much stress.

So what anime world would you want to be transported into and why?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]"Naruto-land", hands down. It's not just because I could spend endless hours researching the history of jutsu, and waste my days trying to win the love of Hyuuga Neji ( :D ), but because of the architecture of Konoha.

I fell in love with this village's lay-out from the first chapter my eyes fell upon (incidentally, it was chapter 4). The multi-leveled, thrown-together, friendly image this society has is amazing! You are as likely to find people walking on the roof as you are on the street--everything is overlapped.
Sure, you'd have all the past Hokage gazing overtop of you in an overly-Rushmoor-like fashion, but still.

I also love the surrounding area: trees are just so cool, as are waterfalls and everything else that makes Konoha, Konoha.

Also, the world is not overly violent, though there is the odd attempted take-over every so often. The weapons are extremely primitive, so only the highly skilled would really be able to pose a violent threat to society. This removes the fear of being shot etc..., at least. But, despite this, the rest of the technology is up-to-date, meaning I could still have fun (failing to) pwning at Soul Caliber II, and spontaneously calling my friends to tell them they have armies of pizzas at their disposal.

^^[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Panda]...EVA or Hellsing have way too much conflict and too much of a chance of me getting hurt. I don't think I would want to be living in an anime that had a lot of war, demons, vampires or things I couldn't defend myself against. That is just too much stress.

So what anime world would you want to be transported into and why?[/QUOTE]
Nice that you thought of the potential for mayhem, it's the very first thing that came to my mind. The next thing that came to my mind was "in what world would someone really nice and sweet be in charge?"

I think Belldandy is the best possible guardian of my fate. I would gladly live in the world of Aa! Megami-sama for this reason. I think the world of the TV show would be a bit more fun as long as I am not poor Gan-chan ^_^;;;; , but the OAV world would do in a pinch (they are really the same thing I guess). I do not care about being K1 or being in love with Belldandy - I just want to be safe and happy...

[quote name='Princess_Keiko']Well...I would have to say Gundam Wing. I could fight and get my own gundam, It's a little confusing, but at the same time very interesting and besides I probably would make a good pilot.[/quote]
Heh...

I wouldn't mind living in the Gundam Wing universe, but for one reason only: bishonen.

I'd want to live in the Trigun universe, simply because I'd LOVE to meet Vash and learn more about him. Or maybe the Weiss Kreuz universe... joining Schrient would be TOO cool. :love:

There are too many animes I'd love to live in and be myself, but if I could be in any anime as an original character... man, I'd have to be in the Read or Die universe as Yomiko. No questions.

Besides, I'm a lot like her anyway :sweat:

I would like to live in the Excel Saga universe and help ACROSS take over the world, I mean city. Sometimes though I feel like I am already living in the Kodocha universe & I am Miss Mitsuya. OK, my kids don't treat me that badly, but man are they wild in that last year of elementary school! :sweat:

[color=indigo]Interesting topic....

Well, I guess that I would like to be in two kind of animes. One would be in Last Exile, becuase of the retro look and at the same time technology advanced world. Not nessesarily be a Vanship pilot, but pretty much live there. The other one would be in a world like in Armitage III or Ghost in The Shell, because I love the cyberpunk theme these movies have.

And plus, I get to go to Mars ;)[/color]

Guest Trieze
I would also probably live in the gundam wing universe..but i wouldnt get a gundam i would fihgt for oz. there actual soldiers as opposed to terrorists(which lets face it was the gundam pilots are.) also they get cool suits like leos and the tallgeese(but not virgos..never virgos..mobile dolls are a cowards weapon...) also theyget nice unifroms. GO OZ. plus the whole complicated politics behind the war and motivations of each faction really intrigue me :D

Guest Lord Lestat
i personally would love to live in the Cowboy Bebop world. it would be awsome just to be able to see the kind of gun baattles people have. i would also like to watch all the ships fly by overhead. that is my dreamworld

[color=hotpink][size=1]If I could live in an anime world, I guess it'd have to be that of Chobits. For one thing, I would hope to be a persocom so that I could have a nice assortment of clothing to wear. I mean, just look at Chi's wardrobe! How can you not be jealous?

I guess another world I wouldn't mind living in is that of Magic Knight Rayearth. I'm all up for the fairy tale setting. ^_^[/color][/size]

I would probably live in the world of Nadesico; one of impressive warfare, conflicting motives, tragedy intrigue and some great anime (let's Gekiga in!) The war might seem wrong to many, but being part of the UESF would be interesting - fighting the 'Jovian Lizards' would be a valiant cause and living in the future is always better than the present.

Either that, or living, like many others, in the Gundam Wing universe. For me, I'd be a loyal trooper of the Treize Faction. Merely a soldier perhaps, but for a great cause and under a great leader, while not being a terrorist or a stupid pacifist. Though I fear that my last words would end up being 'No! Mobile Dolls!' or 'It's a GUNDAAAAMMMM!!!' Oh well, all's fair in love and war.

Guest Metangelo
..very interesting topic you got here........i would say...if i am in the mood for violence..TOTALLY NARUTO-LAND!!!
But if i want more of a realistic..more my life kinda style..id head for the Hinata-inn!!(love Hina Universe) Its just so damn cool. :smirk: ;) :rolleyes:

I just started to watch the series Azumanga Daioh, and I think I would like to go there.I know the show for the most part is pretty realistic(even though it can be weird at times) ,but it would be nice to meet all the characters,and give Sakaki a cat. If not that, I would probably go to Hinata Inn.

EDIT:WOH!!!I was just on this website that showed a place that looked exactly like Hinata Inn!!Isn't that crazy??[URL=http://naru.easynetonline.net/narudiary/english/real.php]Check this Out![/URL]

[color=indigo][size=1][font=comic sans ms]So many possible choices...head exploding...

Well, I wouldn't mind living in a world where the most important thing on the planet was a card game, but I'd still pass on YGO.

The Big O world, while it has that cool retro feel, can be waaayyy too depressing at times.

If I lived in the Tenchi Muyo! world, would I have five really cute roomies?

Wolrds that would be just plain fuin would be the Furi Kuri world, the Shaman King world, and the Pokemon world.

On the whole, though, I'd have to pick the Outlaw Star world/universe. Pirates, outlaws, and cute cat girls; who could ask for more?[/color][/size][/font]

Guest ScirosDarkblade
Yeah, I'd go for Love Hina or Oh My Goddess! Nothing special, just more girls.

[COLOR=Navy]I know you can do better than this, Sciros. Two-line posts aren't exactly illegal, but I've seen you write very detailed and thoughtful replies. You're quite capable of setting a good example for other members, so I'd appreciate it if you made this post a couple of sentences longer. ^_^

~Dagger~[/COLOR]

I can't really decide because I'm at a cross between Out Law Star and Dragon Ball Z. I would like to be in the Dragon Ball Z universe because of the huge number of characters, I might get to see some of the battles, And I would also like to be there because death is never really permanent, and I would finally get my question answered which is WHAT HAPPENED TO LAUNCH?

If I had to chose a world, it would have to be the world of Gundam Wing, and the after century, i'd like to be there because this time is rife with trouble, and turmoil, and it just would make people stronger, and i mean mentally, so this is my reason, because it would be an experience!

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]Well I'm not sure if this counts but I'd want to live in the Takara series of Transformers and be an evil Destron! :devil:. I say 'not sure' cause I dunno if it really counts, but it was made in Japan so....[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'd want to live in the world of Yu-Gi-Oh, just so i could be by Kaiba. :P

But um, putting that aside, I'd want to live in the world of Utena at Ohtori Academy. Though it's the most screwed up place ever I'd actually want to be a duelist. Plus time doesn't really pass there. The students all have eternal youth, until they 'graduate'. :P (like poor Mikage... *sniff* graduating basically means you disappear, and no one at the academy remembers who you are. :( )

Now that I think about it I would like to live in the Out Law Star universe. I say this because I would love to be in space because its it's always been my dream. I would also like to live there because I couldn't think of any better way to die than in space fighting from onboard one of the ships because it's like I always say GO OUT WITH A BANG!

This thread is beginning to go downhill (both in terms of coherency and general intelligence), so here are a few examples of what [i]not[/i] to do. I deleted these replies shortly after quoting them; any future spam will meet a similar demise.

[quote name='Mage15']I have soo many choices for anime worlds I would live in, but my top three would have to be: .Hack//Sign, Outlaw Star, and Kenshin. Best ones for me at least :D[/quote]

There's nothing wrong with your post quality. However, I'd really like you to put more thought and effort into your replies. For example, you should have added a sentence or two explaining why you'd like to live in those specific worlds, rather than simply listing them.

[quote=Lios]um sum anime were i can be the hero and get the girl......danm lots of options um

sum gundam series might be cool flc.....no to many crazy ppl with guitars um second though ya flcl might be sorta kool if i was in flcl i wunder if i could here the background music...[/quote]

Lios, although you seem to have justified your choices, your writing is so difficult to follow that I can't quite tell what to make of this post. Please refrain from using gratuitous mispellings; "sum" is only one letter shorter than "some," and the latter word takes perhaps a millisecond longer to type.

Proper capitalization is a beautiful thing. Don't let it go neglected.

Everyone else: this thread contains several other borderline replies, but I'm trying to give you guys the benefit of the doubt. If you suspect that your posts may scarcely meet our standards, be proactive and edit them accordingly.

~Dagger~