OtakuBoards

Pandora's Black Tower

Swordsaint

Vincent darted as quickly as he could thorugh the alley's, the soldiers had started gassing houses, and crowds in the streets. He could hear the heavy steps of the armored soldiers running after him. He saw his exit in a cloud of gas in the street. Not hesitating, he darted in, right into Trea. Both of them were knocked to the ground from the impact, the footsteps were practically on top of them. Vincent and Trea froze when the heard the gut wrenching sound of bullets being chambered. Both of them looked up into the glowing red eyes of the soldiers goggles.

"Don''t even think about moving." Both of them were, but there were four of the soldiers, and they were laying on the ground. Vincent spied movment behind the armored behemoth's. The sound of flesh being sliced swiftly opened could be heard over the distant rumble of the apc's. all four collapsed to the ground in a dead heap, and Ingrid stood grinning, blood dripping from her blade.

"Even the best armor has it's weak spot." she wiped her blade clean of blood on a dark cloth. She helped Trea and Vincent to their feet, all three moved into the shadow's of the alley way, the rattle of machine gun fire could be heard in the distance, accompanied by the occasional explosion. Vincent looked at the pair grimly.

"We need to find the other team members and get the mission underway [I]now[/I] ."

sorry it took so long to post

private "sir, bloodwolf has ordered all infantry units for an all out assault in these designated areas" gunther gave a slight smirk "what is he thinking these areas are heavily populated!" " sir its also rumored that the rebellion leaders are also within those areas." that was all that gunther had needed to hear and he set a new course for for 50 of his soldiers to attack one of the designated areas and took 8 of the zx58s and ordered the rest to stay on the original course through to pandoras fortress. :devil:

((OOC: Oh my GOD life sucks....heh sorry swordsaint, I've bee uber busy I'll try to post as much as possible))

The Commander hadn't killed Zeedrick like he had thought he would. In fact he had given him the Lt. rank saying that he would need officers after this morning. No one went into the Officer mess for the rest of the day. The screams had been enough.

He was now in the front of a column of troops. Evidentily the resistance was here. Severl squads of men had been found dead, and several sightings had taken place. He had been unsuccessful as of yet. Only a few minor members of the group had been found. Grunts were all they were, none of them belonged to the faces on the wanted posters. He was hopeful though. They would be found out.

• 3 weeks later...
as they arrived at bloodwolfs encampment gunther drove up to his quarters and walked right in. bloodwolf "ah, just the man i was looking for." gunther "sir?" gunther offset a little by the nerv racking sight of Bloodwolf, "i understand that you and your men were sent on a mission to exterminate a fairly large group of the resistense " gunther "yes sir" bloodwolf "did you find anything" "yes we found a very small group of em but we managed to capture a couple of officers along the way"

will finish later

[size=1][color=darkslateblue]Lorcanith, please read over OB's rules - double posting is not allowed on the boards. If you've already posted and you want to add more information, the easiest way to do that is to edit the previous post and add in what you want to say.

Also, I suggest reading Harlequin's sticky at the top of the forum. There's a standard of quality we're trying to keep in the Adventure Arena and right now you aren't meeting it. Please try to use proper grammar and punctuation - writing things out in Word and then copying/pasting them into a post might help you out. More depth and detail would also be appreciated.

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM me.

- Arcadia[/color][/size]