Revelation Posted March 13, 2004 Posted March 13, 2004 [size=1][color=#999999]A banner with either LadyDeathStrike- comic version, Kula Diamond- in black, or someone that has an attitude and looks pissed off or just someone who just isn't a cute little girl, but a girl like Mai from Kanon. And I would love to have a quote that fits the personality. Which would be a distant person who is not a people person and is somewhat violent.[/size][/color]
Doukeshi Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 Here you go, now I don't know if this is exactly what you wanted. This is Lady Shiva an assassin in the DC universe.
Revelation Posted March 21, 2004 Author Posted March 21, 2004 [size=1][color=#999999]I like it, but I cannot see the quote that well. Overal, I like the banner. Oh, and if it's possible, can you give me a matching avatar?[/size][/color]
Doukeshi Posted March 22, 2004 Posted March 22, 2004 I can try..but for some reason no matter how clear it is on my pc as soon as I upload it it goes all fuzzy. But I'll give it a shot
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now