OtakuBoards

Eevee In Lavender Town?!

peewee1623

I SWEAR TO ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS!! 3 years ago when the pokemon games started coming out, I had purchased a PKMN Blue..and I finally got to Lavender Town. I went into the place to get Mr.Fuji and on my way to the top, at about the third floor, I swear I had found an Eevee! I can guarentee you that the game had a HUGE glitch there, and yet I still got ANOTHER Eevee from Celadon. Cool, eh?

P.S.-I DID NOT USE GAMESHARK/GAME GENIE/ ANY OTHER CHEAT DEVICE.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]The same thing happened to me when i got my first red verzion except that was the only thing i ran into why i was in the building.I ran into about 6or7 of them when i went out of the building and came back in i didnt run into any more. [/B][/QUOTE]

u ran into a lot of eevee's how...????

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by peewee1623 [/i]
[B]I SWEAR TO ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS!! 3 years ago when the pokemon games started coming out, I had purchased a PKMN Blue..and I finally got to Lavender Town. I went into the place to get Mr.Fuji and on my way to the top, at about the third floor, I swear I had found an Eevee! I can guarentee you that the game had a HUGE glitch there, and yet I still got ANOTHER Eevee from Celadon. Cool, eh?

P.S.-I DID NOT USE GAMESHARK/GAME GENIE/ ANY OTHER CHEAT DEVICE. [/B][/QUOTE]

mine was in Celadon.. and it took me several hours to figure out HOW THE **** TO GET OUT OF CELADON..

but i made mine a Vaporean

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

mine was in Celadon.. and it took me several hours to figure out HOW THE **** TO GET OUT OF CELADON..

but i made mine a Vaporean [/B][/QUOTE]

:Falls over laughiung: Dude it took you that long to get out of celadon city!? HAHAHAHAHAHA

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]Yeah, it's a thing to do with Mew in the Japanese version. It doesn't do anything in the R/B/Y versions. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that Truck has nothing to do with Mew. Quite simply put, you CANNOT get Mew in any of the games, without a GS.