peewee1623 Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 I SWEAR TO ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS!! 3 years ago when the pokemon games started coming out, I had purchased a PKMN Blue..and I finally got to Lavender Town. I went into the place to get Mr.Fuji and on my way to the top, at about the third floor, I swear I had found an Eevee! I can guarentee you that the game had a HUGE glitch there, and yet I still got ANOTHER Eevee from Celadon. Cool, eh? P.S.-I DID NOT USE GAMESHARK/GAME GENIE/ ANY OTHER CHEAT DEVICE.
DarkerSephiroth Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 The same thing happened to me when i got my first red verzion except that was the only thing i ran into why i was in the building.I ran into about 6or7 of them when i went out of the building and came back in i didnt run into any more.
Gary Oak Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i] [B]The same thing happened to me when i got my first red verzion except that was the only thing i ran into why i was in the building.I ran into about 6or7 of them when i went out of the building and came back in i didnt run into any more. [/B][/QUOTE] u ran into a lot of eevee's how...????
Ryan Posted October 22, 2001 Posted October 22, 2001 I just clone my pokemon easily i have 6 eevee's (now they r an umbreon, espeon, jolteon, vaporeon, and flareon, and regular eevee.) 6 Meganuims. and more of a lot other pokemon if u want the code to clone just pm me
Pressure Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by peewee1623 [/i] [B]I SWEAR TO ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS!! 3 years ago when the pokemon games started coming out, I had purchased a PKMN Blue..and I finally got to Lavender Town. I went into the place to get Mr.Fuji and on my way to the top, at about the third floor, I swear I had found an Eevee! I can guarentee you that the game had a HUGE glitch there, and yet I still got ANOTHER Eevee from Celadon. Cool, eh? P.S.-I DID NOT USE GAMESHARK/GAME GENIE/ ANY OTHER CHEAT DEVICE. [/B][/QUOTE] mine was in Celadon.. and it took me several hours to figure out HOW THE **** TO GET OUT OF CELADON.. but i made mine a Vaporean
Guest Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i] [B] mine was in Celadon.. and it took me several hours to figure out HOW THE **** TO GET OUT OF CELADON.. but i made mine a Vaporean [/B][/QUOTE] :Falls over laughiung: Dude it took you that long to get out of celadon city!? HAHAHAHAHAHA
Guest Yakindu Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 I remember when I first got my Blue Version. It took me about 10 minutes to find the frikkin' doormat to get out of the house.
NeoCactuar Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 When i first got my blue, it took me like 1 hour to figure out how to get the Cut HM. Boy i sure did suck back then.
liamc2 Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 cool glitch, speaking of glitches, has anyone besides me seen the weird truck parked on the bank in front of the ss anne?
NeoCactuar Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 Yeah, it's a thing to do with Mew in the Japanese version. It doesn't do anything in the R/B/Y versions.
Flash Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i] [B]Yeah, it's a thing to do with Mew in the Japanese version. It doesn't do anything in the R/B/Y versions. [/B][/QUOTE] Sorry to burst your bubble, but that Truck has nothing to do with Mew. Quite simply put, you CANNOT get Mew in any of the games, without a GS.
Madmax Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Sorry to burst your bubble, but that Truck has nothing to do with Mew. Quite simply put, you CANNOT get Mew in any of the games, without a GS. [/B][/QUOTE] corecto moundo no way to get it
pokemaster1 Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 did u get the evee when started over again
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now