OtakuBoards

Code Help Page

Guest Spike88

Guest Spike88
Hey people I'm new but who cares about that anyways. The point is I am having the hardest time finding codes for this game called Monster Rancher 4. I have a codebreaker 7.0 and those idiots at cmgsccc.com :confused: won't help me out I was wondering if maybe someone on here could. If anyone else is having trouble finding codes for a game I'm pretty good about finding them on the web so you can request some here just see if we can help each other out :)

I'm assuming that codebreaker 7.0 is like GameShark or Action Replay, and I'll try the best I can.

My first suggestion is the official site. They usually have all of the codes there (at least, that's how it is for Action Replay).

My second suggestion is Google. If you type in the right thing, you'll usually easily be able to find anything you want on there. Just be sure to be specific enough, but not too specific, so it only comes up with a couple sites.

My last suggestion is to try and use Gameshark or Action Replay codes on your CodeBreaker. If you're lucky, you'll find some GS and AR codes that also work on GameBreaker. Sometimes, even if they do work, the results won't be as good as if you had used them on the right peripheal (like for Unlimited HP, it will be Max, but not unlimited, etc.).

And if none of my suggestions work, I'm sure someone else can help you, because I'm not the best with these cheating things.

Guest Spike88
[FONT=Impact]Well, thanx for the advice but here is the bad news. I've tried using other devices codes and it seems like the codebreaker codes and the rest of them are all different and don't work the same. As for searching the web I've tried that too. It seems there are some places out there that I have yet to tapp into. Thanx any ways though.[/FONT]

You're probably going to have a rather hard time because the Codebreaker series have pretty much been decimated by the Pro Action Reply line. I hate to say it, but you're probably best off investing in a Pro Action Replay considering that.

Guest Spike88
Well I think your alittle wrong for instance if you think the Pro Action replay is leading the way you've been reading to many magazines. They have the best advertisements, but thats all they've got lol. If you think the codebreaker is going down hill I suggest you look at cmgsccc.com It's only the largest publisher of codes on the internet. ohh and by the way all the new playstation 2, xbox, and gamecube codes are all tested on the codebreaker because it's the best :D

Well obviously you're going to find a bunch of Code Breaker codes on a site that has nothing but Code Breaker codes in the first place lol. It's what it specializes in.

There's 39 codes for Monster Rancher 4 on the Datel website (the makers of Pro Action Replay)... so obviously there's just as much success on that side. I've found even more by looking around heh.

Anyway there's a page on the site you listed for Monster Rancher 4 ([url]http://www.cmgsccc.com/ps2/index.php%3Fgame=504[/url]) that has codes on it. I don't know if any do what you want though.

Guest Spike88
[FONT=Impact]No thanx I don't need that site. It has 160 codes for monster rancher 4 and the other site only has 39 loks like you missed my point. Another thing is cmgsccc.com does not specialize in codebreaker codes i said they test on the code breaker because they find it has the least amount of glitches. Anyways thanx for you help looks like I'll just have to beat the game without which I am perfectly capable of. Thanx for your respnses. Also If there is anyone else out there who needs help finding codes or any information about other games please feel free to ask[/FONT] :) :)

[quote name='Spike88][FONT=Impact]No thanx I don't need that site. It has 160 codes for monster rancher 4 and the other site only has 39 loks like you missed my point. Another thing is cmgsccc.com does not specialize in codebreaker codes i said they test on the code breaker because they find it has the least amount of glitches. Anyways thanx for you help looks like I'll just have to beat the game without which I am perfectly capable of. Thanx for your respnses. Also If there is anyone else out there who needs help finding codes or any information about other games please feel free to ask[/FONT'] :) :)[/quote]

Actually, that site, [URL=http://www.cmgsccc.com]CMGSCCC.com[/URL], [b]DOES[/b] specialize in CodeBreaker codes. The owner of that site CMX is an employee of Pelican, makers of CodeBreaker, and he is paid to make codes for their CodeBreakers. That's the only cheat device he supports anymore since, before working with Pelican the makers of the GameShark threatened to sue him for making codes for their product without permission, which makes no sense at all since he was actually doing something for them for free. I guess they just didn't like that he was able to produce better codes more frequently, because his site was obviously getting more hits then their own official site.

Anyway, CodeBreaker is the best cheat device you can get. It's cheap, and much more reliable than any other cheat device on the market.

I don't know what anyone can really do. Your first post makes it sound like the site you go to has nothing on the game or that you're having trouble finding them. Yet the site has 160 Codebreaker codes for it, which is quite a bit. What exactly is it you were expecting in repsonse? I really don't get what you wanted now.

Guest Crimson Spider
You know, there is a program called AR crypt that will allow you to convert codes between devices.

Maybe you could try that. My compy is being dumb and won't let me load up the Online version, so I'll come back in a bit.

Guest Spike88
[quote name='Semjaza Azazel']I don't know what anyone can really do. Your first post makes it sound like the site you go to has nothing on the game or that you're having trouble finding them. Yet the site has 160 Codebreaker codes for it, which is quite a bit. What exactly is it you were expecting in repsonse? I really don't get what you wanted now.[/quote]

[FONT=Impact]Well, the site doesn't have the code I am looking for. Their forum where you can request help does have the codes but they won't work on the newer version of my codebreaker so the guy who makes the code will not take anymore request becasue he is so bogged down. What i was looking for were max stat codes and of the 160 codes that they give that actually work on my codebreaker none of them are max stats codes. Well, I'm done looking I full heartedly agree that the code breaker is the best device [/FONT]

[FONT=Impact]Anyways now I shall devote my time to people who have questions about needing codes or information unless someone finds those Monster Rancher 4 codes. So, anyone out there who needs any help or has any questions let me know I'm here to help[/FONT]

Guest Spike88
[FONT=Impact]Yea I know about those sites I wish game faqs would update on monster rancher 4 cause they don't have anything for it. I haven't checked gamewinners out though so I'll look and see what I can find.[/FONT] :)