OtakuBoards

City of Day/Night

Haze

These two wallpapers I made today to kind of pay tribute to my "epic poem." The poem is still not complete, although it is already almost 4 pages in size 10 font. I'm proud of what I have so far, but it needs more. It is called "The City of Day."

I have no idea why I did what I did with these papers. I just thought that the blocks would be neat. In a way they represent the city and all of its busyness. The squished sections are those areas that every city has that are packed tight with people. And the less tight ones the more rural aspects of the city. Thinking back on it, I don't think that was my exact reasoning behind it. It is quite complicated to explain if you haven't read the poem. The foggy-look on the background is from my poem...I think I called it "a fog of deception."

Anyways, C&C appreciated.

OH! Before I forget...please don't tell me that the names are switched(i.e. the night should go with the black one and the white the day one). That is [color=indigo]NOT [/color][color=black]the case. [/color]

E D I T: This wp is a 1024 x 768. If your computer automatically shrinks pictures that are too large to fit in one window, you need to enlarge the picture. If you don't then majority of the boxes will look "broken" nad crappy. Those of you whose computer gives them scroll bars on an image...you should be fine.

It's a neat idea, that's for sure. I honestly don't know what to think about them, as I haven't read your poem, so I can't relate the two. The texture isn't very visible in the first one, but it's very apparent in the second and I'm liking it ;) Great job.