OtakuBoards

Pilot Candidate

Hinata

[color=green]I didn't really enjoy this series all that much. I found Zero obnoxious and tedious to watch. He was oh-so-annoying. It had promise but utterly refused to live up to it... The characters could have be interesting, but, as many have said here, they were underdeveloped and many of them were introduced too late. I just didn't find myself caring about any of them, at all.

As for the plot, it was nothing. They didn't explain the Victim's reason for attacking or what exactly the Victim were. They only disappointed me futher with their attapmt to make the rival more sinister. The animation I thought was ok. Nothing grand, but not poor work. Over all I have no feelings toward this series. I neither like it nor hate it. I won't ever watch it again though. [/color]

i don't get why so many people hat it :( . i realy liked the series, i still like the series. it had an interesting feel to it, i liked the atmosphere. any way, for the people who did like (YOU ROCK!!), the manga is supposed to come out April, 13 i hope it continues the story further than th OVA. it just seemed to stop... :(

[quote name='Sir Sabrock X']I like the anime but i just have 10 episodes -_-[/quote]

This, my good sir, is spam, and was therefore promptly deleted. Please put more thought and effort into your future replies--for example, why do you like Pilot Candidate? What do you think of the ten episodes you've seen thus far?

If you have any questions about how to improve your post quality, you're welcome to PM me or one of the other moderators. Thank you very much. ^_^

~Dagger~