Squall Posted March 15, 2004 Posted March 15, 2004 I was browsing another forum the other day, when I noticed on the toolbar was an option to empty all PM folders. I thought this was a good idea, since it saves time from going through all the different folders searching for any PMs that need deleting, and I thought it would be a good idea to introduce it to the OtakuBoards.
Semjaza Posted March 15, 2004 Posted March 15, 2004 All you need to do is check the beginning checkbox in a section. It checks everything under it. Then pick delete from the menu. It's a couple extra steps, but hardly a big deal.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now