OtakuBoards

FMA (Full Metal Alchemist) Signature :-)

Hittokiri Zero

Well on my day off from school today instead of spending all this free time doing my homework/projects that were assigned Friday I literally sat around and did nothing. Okay well that's not entirely true I did play Snood on the PC for a while and played some basketball... Oooh almost forgot to mention I ate cake. Anyway that is all besides the point :P. Here is a FMA signature I made for myself simple yet sweet, animation needs a little tweaking and i'm working on a matching avatar but I figured I might as well post this to get opinions.

:::EDIT:::

The border looks better on a dark background as there is acutally a white outline outside of that light gray border and this was really just another text experiment :P.

Wai! It's Edward! ^____^ I just discovered the wonders of unliscenced manga online... and have been taking full advantage of it. Full Metal Alchemist is probably my favorite of the ones I've found so far, so I can't help but love this banner. (Now to find the anime... >.>) Awesome font, by the way. And it's not too complicated, but simple and neat. Good job!

"meep meep" I'm glad theres another FMA freak here ^__^'' and that someone actually decided to reply to my thread -_-''. Anyway Kaisuke-Kenji-b0y brought up the fact that while the BG looks nice it is really plain :P so right now i'm experimenting with adding a pattern to the white bg or just adding some random shapes with the pen tool. *it's off to work I go* (i'll probably edit this post and reattach my sig when V2 is done >___>).

I love seeing these animations from you because you compose them so well. Honestly, making animations bores me, but if I ever get around to experimenting with Flash, I'd love to get into it more. I enjoy how they fade into the picture as they're sliding in from behind the text. Sort of two entries into the image, as well as looking great aesthetically. Great work as usual :)

• 2 months later...
*stupidness* When I first opened it, I didn't realize it was an animation.... I thought Kinetic was going crazy.....calling it an animation....Silly Haze.

Anyways, It looks great. I kind of like the simple background. Maybe just a texture or something to spice it up, but it looks nice either way. I love looking at your stuff. I have always admired the simplicity you bring in and how you seem to create animations with such ease. The animations are always smooth and lovely, as seen here. I like the effect you used to bring the text out. It's like the other words were hiding behind "Hittokiri Zero." Very cool indeed.

On a side note, what is that font you are using? I have always thought it looks so neat, but I have never seen any font like it.