OtakuBoards

Rose

Epsilon

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]While going through and deleting some files on my computer. I happened to stumble across a image of a pink rose saved on a file. Since I didn't want to delete the image and had no use for it. I opened up Adobe and Paint then started messing with the image. Thus came up with this image.

Sadly I'm not done though, some of the pixel edges bug me so far. Over all I like, and wanted some comments on it. C&C appreciated. ^^

Thanks.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18057[/IMG]

• 8 months later...
I think it's wonderful. Umm, actually, I believe the lighting is good where it is, it's not meant to be centered if you didn't know, it wouldn't then reveal as much beauty in detail, it would be too bright all around you see. It is a nice picture. Making it brighter I think would ruin it, but that's just me. Very cool picture.

[quote name='Onikage']it looks cool to me, do you take request??[/quote]All personal questions can be asked through PM. Keep posts in the topic relevent and use constructive criticism as explained in the sticky at the top of the forum.