Kittie Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 does anyone know of a band called [b] Chemistry[/b]?! what type of muzik are they?! and where can i get the Illuminati vid at?!:flaming: it's not at kazaa!!!:flaming: so if you know let me know! a la prochaine...:babble:
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 I dunno, but don't waste your time with AIMSTER, it's not there either...and AIMSTER has been stoopid lately.:mad:
Transtic Nerve Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 grrr to Chemistry! It's trendy J-Pop! IT'S EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heh heh I don't like Chemistry.... yet they still have number 1 single after number 1 single on the pop charts.... The Japanese like them.... I HAVE THE ILLUMINATI PV! :) It's like 100 megs and the sounds is like only coming from one speaker for some reason, but I got it. I LOVE IT TOO! Sexual Torture at it's best!
Kittie Posted October 18, 2001 Author Posted October 18, 2001 akay! well i won't be DLing any of their songs then! so...is there anyway i can DL that vid from you?! pwease?!:D i'll send you the [b]Queer As Folk[/b] episodes you have't seen?!;) and i'll...um..Love you forever!! i have to get that video!!!
coolkam007 Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 .. :smirk: oh really chris?.. *EG* :laugh: woo..:blush:
Transtic Nerve Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i] [B]akay! well i won't be DLing any of their songs then! so...is there anyway i can DL that vid from you?! pwease?!:D i'll send you the [b]Queer As Folk[/b] episodes you have't seen?!;) and i'll...um..Love you forever!! i have to get that video!!! [/B][/QUOTE] Do you have AIM? Thats about the only way I could think about sending it.... and what connection you have? QAF!!!!!! QAF 2 is coming out!!!!!! hahaha that kinda goes together... anyway.... are they on tape or are they encoded? [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B].. :smirk: oh really chris?.. *EG* :laugh: woo..:blush: [/B][/QUOTE] I don't get it.... ::looks around::
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 Oh yeah, by the way Trans, can you possibly send me the "MARS - Vanilla" video...erm, tomorrow or sometime soon? Me would be greatful :)
Transtic Nerve Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]Oh yeah, by the way Trans, can you possibly send me the "MARS - Vanilla" video...erm, tomorrow or sometime soon? Me would be greatful :) [/B][/QUOTE] Sure :) I love that preformance! No Gackt! Don't put your head in his crotch!!! :p hahahaah
Justin Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 -_-...There are times that I feel so incredibly left out... -Justin
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Sure :) I love that preformance! No Gackt! Don't put your head in his crotch!!! :p hahahaah [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe, I can't wait!!! There's nothing I love more than Head in crotch...erm, well...perhaps I should....*runs away*
coolkam007 Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 never heard of em.. ^_^;; then again.. i'm very deprived .. :(
Kittie Posted October 18, 2001 Author Posted October 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Do you have AIM? Thats about the only way I could think about sending it.... and what connection you have? QAF!!!!!! QAF 2 is coming out!!!!!! hahaha that kinda goes together... anyway.... are they on tape or are they encoded? [/B][/QUOTE] well i have them on tape (tapes)... so...yeah...we're going to have to talk later and i can get [b]Illuminati[/b] pv!!! :D
Transtic Nerve Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i] [B] well i have them on tape (tapes)... so...yeah...we're going to have to talk later and i can get [b]Illuminati[/b] pv!!! :D [/B][/QUOTE] Okie dokie... just IM or do something :) hehehe my AIM s/n is "moveRules"
Kuja Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i] [B] and i'll...um..Love you forever!! [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hmmmmm... i think ill have to talk to you on that one kittie...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now