Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
does anyone know of a band called [b] Chemistry[/b]?!

what type of muzik are they?!

and where can i get the Illuminati vid at?!:flaming: it's not at kazaa!!!:flaming:

so if you know let me know!

a la prochaine...:babble:
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
I dunno, but don't waste your time with AIMSTER, it's not there either...and AIMSTER has been stoopid lately.:mad:
Posted
grrr to Chemistry! It's trendy J-Pop! IT'S EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heh heh

I don't like Chemistry.... yet they still have number 1 single after number 1 single on the pop charts.... The Japanese like them....

I HAVE THE ILLUMINATI PV! :) It's like 100 megs and the sounds is like only coming from one speaker for some reason, but I got it. I LOVE IT TOO! Sexual Torture at it's best!
Posted
akay! well i won't be DLing any of their songs then!

so...is there anyway i can DL that vid from you?!
pwease?!:D

i'll send you the [b]Queer As Folk[/b] episodes you have't seen?!;)
and i'll...um..Love you forever!!

i have to get that video!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]akay! well i won't be DLing any of their songs then!

so...is there anyway i can DL that vid from you?!
pwease?!:D

i'll send you the [b]Queer As Folk[/b] episodes you have't seen?!;)
and i'll...um..Love you forever!!

i have to get that video!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Do you have AIM? Thats about the only way I could think about sending it.... and what connection you have?

QAF!!!!!! QAF 2 is coming out!!!!!! hahaha that kinda goes together... anyway.... are they on tape or are they encoded?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. :smirk: oh really chris?.. *EG* :laugh: woo..:blush: [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't get it.... ::looks around::
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Oh yeah, by the way Trans, can you possibly send me the "MARS - Vanilla" video...erm, tomorrow or sometime soon? Me would be greatful :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Oh yeah, by the way Trans, can you possibly send me the "MARS - Vanilla" video...erm, tomorrow or sometime soon? Me would be greatful :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Sure :) I love that preformance! No Gackt! Don't put your head in his crotch!!! :p hahahaah
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Sure :) I love that preformance! No Gackt! Don't put your head in his crotch!!! :p hahahaah [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, I can't wait!!! There's nothing I love more than Head in crotch...erm, well...perhaps I should....*runs away*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Do you have AIM? Thats about the only way I could think about sending it.... and what connection you have?

QAF!!!!!! QAF 2 is coming out!!!!!! hahaha that kinda goes together... anyway.... are they on tape or are they encoded?
[/B][/QUOTE]

well i have them on tape (tapes)...

so...yeah...we're going to have to talk later and i can get [b]Illuminati[/b] pv!!! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]

well i have them on tape (tapes)...

so...yeah...we're going to have to talk later and i can get [b]Illuminati[/b] pv!!! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Okie dokie... just IM or do something :) hehehe my AIM s/n is "moveRules"
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]
and i'll...um..Love you forever!!
[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hmmmmm... i think ill have to talk to you on that one kittie...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...