OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy: The Hell Gate

mononoke_man

A dark figure stares into a strange orb. The orb emits a blood red glow revealing the figure. A person in a dark robe. He mutters to himself in some strange language "Dra desa ryc lusa, ubah drah ramm kyda yht namayca dra ajem fedreh!"
Suddenly the orb explodes with a bright light, earthquakes brake out all over the planet. Towns are destroyed, lives are lost.
A deep crack opens up in the planets crust, and fire erupts from it like a volcanoe. Everything around it is incinerated instantly. The fire that has burnt down the surrounding area starts to take shape into humanlike figures. The fire creatures begin to destroy all that is around them. Soon more cracks appear around the world, and the creatures that spawn from them destroy the cities and villages that surround them.
The dark figure still staring into the orb says something again in the strange language "Huf dre bnubralo ec lusbmada, yht E mrymm nima dre funmt!"
"AHHH!",the boy screams as he awakes from his horrible nightmare. He is covered in cold sweat, and his heart is beating rapidly. He sits in his bed, breathing heavily until his heart slows down. And then he said to himself "Its happening".

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]OOC: I didnt know this had started allready. I think most of the other people dont know it has too.

The sun is just starting to rise and a boy is running through a forest dodging in and out of trees. He then kicks off a tree jumping up onto a branch of a near by tree. After settling himself a seat he begins to look down at a town at the bottom of hill. He sees a snake on the ground below him and creates a little ball of fire on the tip of finger and shoots it at the snake. The ball missed to the left, he is about to shoot another one when he hears someone calling his name from the village. He jumps down from the tree and starts running down the hill.....[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Shotoken stood on top of a nearby tree, watching the kid.
"The little bugger's aim sucks."
To prove his point, shotoken launched a lance of flames as thin as a hair, and killed the snake in one shot.
"And I even made it harder for myself. Oh well, better see if I can get a free place to sleep or if I'll be in the trees again."
And with that, he jumped down and ran towards the same village the kid was going to,making sure to take a completely different path.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Miko looked up from her book to watch Shotoken pelting down the hill into the village. "Hm. Someone new?" She closed her book, laying it cover-side up on the ground, and walked up to him. "What are you running from?"

"Nothin'. I'm just looking for a place to sleep." He brushed black hair back from his eyes. "Don't suppose I could get someplace's name from you?"

"Eh. Come on, you can stay at my place for awhile. I'm sure that I can spare the room." She turned and walked back to her house without a second glance at him.[/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]Lucifer is walking around in his town keeping to himself mostly. He has his training on his mind "I did the obstacle course ,now I have to practice my element, then I need to spar..." he thinks with a solemn expression. He continues on and sees onee of the village girls talking to a stranger. He reconizes the girl as Miko and figures it must be a relative and continues walking. He decided to go home and grab breakfast before going out to the barrens to practice his element. Upon reaching his home he went inside and saw no sign of his mother "She must be running errands". He grabbed a plate of food that was left for him and went upstair to his room. He ate and layed down while sleep over came his eyes. "5 minutes wont hurt" he thought as he drifted into a sleep.... [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=DarkRed]"Ahh!", screamed the cowaring warrior. "Your pathetic. Your this villages most powerful warrior and I have turned you into a cowering dog without even breaking a sweat", said Raven in a malevolent voice. "I gave you the perfect offer that if you even scratch me, I wouldn't obliterate your little village", he said to the frightened warrior. "So, I guess I'll just kill you first, and then begin on your village." The warrior's face went pale. "Hmm... Let's see, should I make your death quick and painless, or should I kill you nice and slowly...". "NO, PLEASE DON"T KILL ME", screamed the cowaring warrior. "PLEASE TAKE MY WIFE AND CHILDREN, JUST SPARE ME"! Raven decided not to waste any more time. Raven's eyes closed, and the warrior screamed in pain. The warrior's head swelled to two times it's size. Then it exploded with an ear shattering bang. The decapitated warrior fell to the ground. Raven's eyes opened. "Hmm...I'll have to work on that, it's too messy." Raven began to head towards the village, where the villagers will meet their utter doom...[/COLOR][/FONT] :devil:

Raven kept walking, and another figure joined him, with a languid, confident stride. She fell in step beside him; Raven didn't even blink. Walking, he was observing the village, coming up in his mind the most interesting (and thus horrific) way in which to utterly destroy the small, peaceful civilization.

Leonie walked beside him, watching his focused expression. She laughed softly to herself, attracting Raven's attention. She shrugged, nodding her head in the direction of the messy remains of the warrior, "Didn't you learn to pick up your toys after you finished playing with them?" She shook her head, a cynical smile coming to her face. Raven merely shrugged, looking back towards the village, and Leonie's pale eyes followed.

Her finger playing over the strings of her blades; she licked her lips in anticipation, "So, what's the count so far?"

It caught Raven's interest immediately, "22 to 3, my advantage. You're so far behind me in the body count, I don't imagine how you're going to catch up."

It was Leonie's turn to shrug, and she merely smiled, an arrogant twist in her expression. "Hmm...I suppose so. But don't count on that lasting. If you want to keep up, you'd better hurry." With that, she leapt off, clearing the village walls with one jump. Her flaxen hair gleamed as her profile was shadowed by the full circle of the sun. Raven took off after her, his dark robes billowing like the foreshadowing of the horrible night soon to follow.

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Book Antiqua]Upon entering the village, Raven and Leonie almost instantly began the destruction of the tiny village. You couldn't hear anything over the sreams of women, and the cries of children. Homes were just about the first things to be destroyed. The streets were covered with the dead. Leonies blades were slashing through any surviving villagers. She was killing so quickly that Raven barely had a chance to kill someone. Soon enough, Leonie had taken out all the survivors. The village had been completely destroyed. It looked now like the ruins of an old civilization. "So, whats the count now", Raven asked with a depressed sound to his voice. "45 to 33, I'm in the lead", said Leonie with a wide grin. Raven shrugged,"you got lucky." The duo began to leave the ruined village until Raven stopped. "Whats wrong Raven? Sad you lost to a girl..." "Shhh", Raven hissed, cutting off Leonie's sentence. "Someones still here, I can sense them". Raven began to sprint towards the center of the village. "Raven! Where are you going! One survivors not going to help your score"! Raven kept running as if Leonie weren't even there. "Grrr", grunted Leonie angrily as she started off toward him. "Sometimes even I can't understand you Raven..."[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Clesia's eyes widened as she saw a man running toward her palm in front of him..[I]He's gonna try to kill me like he did the others.This well be fun.[/I]clesia raised her Wind Staff and held it in front of her.A force came to her blocking out all thoughts.An emptness.CLesia closed her eyes.Wind whirled around her.Raven stopped.The wind was blocking his mind waves.The wind died down but the girl was no longer there.A blade fell heavy on his back.He turned quickly only to have a foot in his face.Clesia smiled.That always worked.She saw the man several paces away.
"Gee,you didn't put up much of a fight now did ya?Well see ya later."Clesia turned only to face a girl with her hand outstretched.
"Hi,you want to join us"?
"Who's us"?
"Me and that dude you just knocked out.Name's Leonie.He's Raven".She said pointing to the man that was rising to his feet.
"Sure why not.My name's Clesia.And I'm a Wind Sorresses and a wercat.Nice ta meet ya."
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Book Antiqua]"Hey! What the hell do you think your doing Leonie! How do you know we can trust her", Raven yelled out angrily. "You are in no position to be asking that now", said Clesia with an annoying smirk. "I just beat you down without even trying, so you can just stand back and let me and your friend here work this out", she said with that annoying smirk again. Raven was ticked. He couldn't stand this girl just beating him down like that. "So, Raven is it. well looks like I'm part of your team. Your friend here doesn't really care". "Oh, by the way, my names Clesia". Raven turned in the opposite direction, and began to walk toward the exit. "A little childish isn't he", whispered Clesia to Leonie. "I don't know. I think he's just mad that you beat the crap out of him". "Yeah, I guess your right", said Clesia. Raven was getting angrier by the minute. He was reading their minds, and could hear every word they were saying about him. He wanted to just go and take care of that Clesia girl once and for all. But he didn't, because he knew he'd get her later...[/FONT][/COLOR]