OtakuBoards

The Legend of Zelda: MultiForce

Anyu WhiteWolf

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Ralience looked to the voice and saw that a wolf person stood there. Makura flew overhead and had found them as well. He landed beside her and looked to everyone around her. Ralience smiled and made a small gesture to Lilly. The wolf anthro walked up to them and stood there as well. Fei rested upon Makura's head and together the two friends watched Ralience.[/i]

"I finally found you."

[i]Lilly, the wolf boy, the wolf person, and this fairy all looked to Ralience and wondered what in the world she was talking about. What did she mean by finding Lilly?[/i]

"Oh, forgive me for not introducing myself, but I am Ralience, I am you and your brother's protector. But, your brother never needed protection."

"Protector? Appointed by who?"

"Appointed by Zelda. But, Zelda knew nothing about you, although one of the Hyrule Seers did. They told me if I was to protect Link, then I would have to find you and protect you as well. But, it seems as though that you don't need protection. You have Tai-Tika and friends to protect you. And, Miatatzu, the might wolf demoness, well. You're not exactly a demoness are you?"

"Some would say not. But, how do you know my name?"

[i]Ralience unsheathed her sword and turned to Miatatzu.[/i] "This sword is called the Moon Blade. The hilt is covered with engravings of symbols unknown to any race on this earth. It represents the Shadows, the Creatures of the Night,....and the Triforce."

"The Triforce?"

"Yes. And if you look at the blade there are 4 symbols. The top is the Triforce symbol, the second is a triangle with an arrow, the third is Lilly's symbol, and the last are two crescent moons with a triangle in the middle.This sword also has a piece of the triforce within it. And it helped me find Lilly, as well as find you."[/size][/color]

Hey sorry cant reply much, my computer crashed down so i am on a laptop at shcool, dont know when i will be on again though. :(

Shaharazod paced back and forth still wondering what to do.
"Where is Goro?" Shaharazod asked out loud still pacing.
She felt very uneasy for helping this creature, something didnt seem right about him.

[QUOTE=shaharazod]Hey sorry cant reply much, my computer crashed down so i am on a laptop at shcool, dont know when i will be on again though. :(

Shaharazod paced back and forth still wondering what to do.
"Where is Goro?" Shaharazod asked out loud still pacing.
She felt very uneasy for helping this creature, something didnt seem right about him.[/QUOTE]

OOC: If you hadnt noticed in my last post I said we were both starting on a journey to the Gerudo Fortress to "unexpectantly" meet up with the others. :wigout:

• 2 weeks later...
hey i am back my computer is a fixed!!
okay sorry bout that Theo, i was out of it i guess that night well lets get this thing going again.

Shaharazod walked slowly down the dirt path alongside her horse.
She looked at the moon that shown through the trees, and remembered about the wolves that walked the nights at dark. She shivered at the thought of meeting up w/one. She looked ahead and saw Goro picking up pace, so she started walking a bit faster to catch up, she couldnt lag behind, afterall this world was knew to her, she never had been out of homevilliage.
Shaharazod wondered about her people, if they were doing well w/out her.
"There'll mange she thought, afterall they had her brother there.

She longed to be home, but she promised to she would go all the way to find out about the evil presence she felt long ago.