Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo][i][size=2]Hey all, yes, yes, hold your applause..okay, don't :cool:
I'm finally back in teh game and I want a kewlie banner.....*waves madly* HI SYK1111!!!!1!!11!! I missed ya bud!!11!

*clears throat* Anywhoo, I would love an Angel Sanctuary banner and matching avatar. Animation would be lovely, but I will take the best of the bestest. Whoever comes up with one that catches my fancy first, wins the honor of me, the lovely cyber hot vampire goddess with unadulterated sexiness Annie, using the banner and avatar ;)

Oh, what is it that should be in the banner? Hm..well, something kinda romantic (cuz I want that saying that's in my sig incorporated within the banner)..but at the same time, a little dark. Visit my myOtaku site to see what I like..if that will help any. But...>.>...have at it [copyright2004]

Laters[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=purple][font=arial][size=2]I got one! I hope its good! Im using paint...

[url]http://www.imagetown.net/images/43056957.jpeg[/url]

[img]http://www.imagetown.net/images/43056957.jpeg[/img]

Good?[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=Annie][color=indigo][i][size=2]Hey all, yes, yes, hold your applause..okay, don't :cool:
I'm finally back in teh game and I want a kewlie banner.....*waves madly* HI SYK1111!!!!1!!11!! I missed ya bud!!11!
[/color][/size][/i][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Please fogive me but, I must. Welcome back Annie.
*runs around like a child yelling: Annie's bacK!*

I've taken a try at the banner, I have a few others too if you'd like to see them. Sorry about the color of the avi.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18189[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18188[/IMG]
Posted
[QUOTE=callmegoddess04][color=purple][font=arial][size=2]I got one! I hope its good! Im using paint...

[url="http://www.imagetown.net/images/43056957.jpeg"]http://www.imagetown.net/images/43056957.jpeg[/url]

[img]http://www.imagetown.net/images/43056957.jpeg[/img]

Good?[/size][/font][/color][/QUOTE][color=#30415d]Keep in mind that the max dimensions are 500 x 100, and your banner exceeds the 100 pixel height limit. ~_^[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Syk3][color=#30415d']Keep in mind that the max dimensions are 150 x 80, and your banner exceeds the 80 pixel height limit. ~_^[/color][/quote]

That's the avatar size. Not the banner size.

In any case, it's too tall, even for a banner. The size for that is 500x100 max here.
Posted
[QUOTE=Semjaza Azazel]That's the avatar size. Not the banner size.

In any case, it's too tall, even for a banner. The size for that is 500x100 max here.[/QUOTE][color=#30415d]*smacks head* Yeah, yeah, that's what I meant. ^_^;[/color]
[color=#30415d][/color]
[color=black]EDIT: Welcome back ANNIE!!111!!11!1111 :excited: [/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][i][size=1]I like Ruby's, the one with "Annie" written down the side. Rub, if you could put me and Clank in the banner, that would be perfect%_^...If there are any more takers, have at it![/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Alright, I tried fixing it. I didn't know if you still wanted your name going down the side though. (has taken it out, let me know if you'd like it back in.)

Edit: Meep...OO For some reason the faces in the back keep disappering when ever I upload it...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18206[/IMG]
Posted
[color=indigo][i][size=1]Whoo-hoo! Thanks Ruby! Now..the matching avi...>.>....Could you take the corner with all of the weird swirly things and stretch it into an avi? That would look kewlies.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Didn't really understand how you ment by "Could you take the corner with all of the weird swirly things and stretch it into an avi" So I just did what I thought you ment, if wrong let me know and I'll change it. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...