Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Do any of you use player's guides, for Zelda games? What I do, is play through the game, and then get the guide. The main reason I get guides, is because I memorize the game better if I read a guide, than if I just play through the game.
Posted
i norm get the guides when iget the game, but i try to play without them as much as i can, only using them sparingly as poss
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]i norm get the guides when iget the game, but i try to play without them as much as i can, only using them sparingly as poss [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Same here, but you just HAVE to look in them don't you? I have the Prima guide for MM and a magazine full with MM walkthrough and a small walkthrough for the whole of OOT...but I lost that one...I could make my own for OOT...[/SIZE]
Posted
yeah, i just hafta look, the pics are sssoooo cool :D
i norm go for prima or versus, they have the best maps and r the most complete. but if i'm going through the game, i look only if i get stuck (which is pretty regularly :rolleyes: )
Posted
players guides??
why use them for???
there'd be no point in you buying the game then..

buying it after you've completed absolutely everything in the game is ok..

i've got none
but i think i might buy oot and mm for the beaut art work

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...